• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hmmm

L

Little Sadie

Well Kendra and I were hanging out in boss waiting to CEO. Where was everyone? No one came so we left. Maybe next week!

L

Little Sadie

The event calendar has Mondays and Thursdays for CEOs.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it does. Rats, you got my hopes up thinking it was Thursday already! :hahaha: Has anyone been going to the Monday one? Guess we should discuss to make sure this is still a go go.

L

Little Sadie

It was a go go for me! LOL! Oh well, back to fishing for that stinking grand. :rant2:

L

Little Sadie

*slaps Steveo and runs*

His event, blame him!
Oh believe you me, that monkey going to get slapped for sure. He told me 3 times to be there then doesn't show. He is in trouble.:lol:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I think 3 of us showed up last week and ended up going to river for that fiasco run!! Poor Steve!! He fell asleep last week and didnt wake up in time. So at least for the last 2 weeks not enough toons showed up but I think when they first started doing Monday nights it was good. I still need all my options from last Monday and didnt have time to get on last night anyway! Maybe a reminder of the event would help since it is still kinda new and it isnt a habit yet.

S

Squeaker

I got my options and was able to run sometime after 10 - sorry guys! I was going as fast as I could. Another 3-4k and I can run again.. probably sometime tonight.. any takers?

G

Granjell

Wake me up before you Go-go! Sorry - couldn't resist since Steve was asleep. Anyway, I think a reminder for Mondays would be a great thing, since I could perfectly well have gone but forgot.

Maybe tonite after CFO?

S

Steveo

Okay last night I got called into work. It has been a crazy couple of days. I should have got on to say I would not be there but I forgot. LOL!! ANyway I am game tonight. Just let me know when.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Wake me up before you Go-go! Sorry - couldn't resist since Steve was asleep.
HAHAHAHAH!! That is funny!! At first I was thinking you were literally asking to be woken up! That Skype phone ringing is loud and obnoxious. Will that work? LOL I may try to come for a CFO or 2 tonight but I need options. Maybe I will have them by next Monday!!:thumbup1:

S

Squeaker

I was hoping for a run before cfo but I'll see how it goes. I'm taking a little break this afternoon - if you call housework after a four-day weekend a break! Trying to get little one back on track is not a whole lot of fun either. I will definitely see everyone at cfo though.

L

Little Sadie

I ended up CEOing with randoms and one friend. I really was scared to bring my 109 laffer in there. LOL! The lag was bad and we kept getting stuck on the tables. I did pretty well til the very last minute when he was blinking red. I got stuck on the table and taken down to 34 laff! It just kept coming off of me while I was under him. Thought for sure I was gonna die. LOL! I am going to get my SO to be ready to go again tonight.

L

Little Sadie

So CEO was not bad tonight. No lag since we were not in river. It was pretty fast actually for a CEO. I think someone threw a unite in the back for some. I know I hit the table for snacks twice for 15 laff but happy to come out with 94 laff. There was a lot of big cheeses for the small amount of slips we got. Maybe next Monday we can do it again.

S

Steveo

That was a good CEO. I had no lag whatsoever in that battle. It was a good battle.