• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hmmm something wierd? selling 500k checks for 500k on vendor?

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just something I ran into when I was vendor browsing... any thought on this?

G

gandolfofaol

I know people who have their guildies/friends buy the check to add gold to their vendors. If you don't use bod's or a different account it's an easy safe way to add gold for vendor upkeep.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Probably to pay the vendor.
I do that, and then log onto another account to buy it. It pays the vendor for a while.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

It's not that weird, people often do it to get large sums of gold on their vendors to cover the daily costs. Easier than doing it with a beetle/your own pack (which can do 100k per trip)

S

Shotgun

i know who owns that vendor and the reason he did it is what the others have said. its so you can have gold on your vendor without making many trips back and forth with your beetle or packys. i also do it will mil checks.