• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hmm... First things first. Role call!

G

Who regularly reads this forum and what shard?

I am Kelmo. A seven year noobie. I live and die on Siege Perilous.
I spent my first year and a half playing Hokuto. Lovely place. I made millions there as a miner.

A

Ah Beng

Greets Moderator Kelmo

I'm on Formosa shard, and am the GM of the guild 2012. I use this forum mainly to post stuff about UO I find interesting and/or useful. I do that on UO Hall also, but due to (significantly, and that's still an understatement) lower traffic here, the posts (with info I find useful) stay longer on the first page here.

And as you (and everyone else who visits this forum) will undoubtedly know by now, most players on Asian shards post on their own guild's website forums instead on here. And it may be something about Asian culture, but I suspect the dozen or so players who do visit this forum regularly (or semi-regularly), wish to remain as silent lurkers, and furthermore, (I predict) they won't even make themselves known on this thread.

You've have an easy job moderating this forum, since a fundamental prerequisite for the act of locking flame/war threads and issuing warnings (the basic job description of a moderator), is that there must first be forum participants to start/flame/participate in the thread wars.

Notwithstanding, hail and well met, Moderator Kelmo.

G

I see you met Ah Beng, the most active poster of the board

Have fun, guys.

G

Yah! He seems nice enough of a fellow. At least he knows some one will read his posts now. *chuckles*

A

Ah Beng

May I take this opportunity to wish...

Happy 2008 to Administrator Magdalene and Moderator Kelmo... (the only 2 other living persons in all of UO Asia).

UO 4eva!

P

pikon198

seems my tillerman took a wrong turn during the storm and we ended up here :/

G

<blockquote><hr>

May I take this opportunity to wish...

Happy 2008 to Administrator Magdalene and Moderator Kelmo... (the only 2 other living persons in all of UO Asia).

UO 4eva!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm alive here too
just that spend most the time readin'
can't say much when I don't know much
after a few years away from UO
I've transferred my character from Yamato to Formosa and back in the game...or so I thought

things have gotten so different now...
- Britain bank is practically deserted but Luna's always packed
- Haven's not where it used to be (!?)

- Britain cemetary used to be a great place to train new fighters but now it's like a suicide mission
- population's down a lot coz I found 18x18 land to build my home in 10min.
- took me two days to figure out I don't need to visit the provisioner to buy a guildstone

one thing remains the same though...
killing a dragon with my 5GM warrior is still the fastest way to die

UO....the game that kills my char. on a daily basis and I still love it~

L

leekaikaon

Hi Beng, glad to see a fellow SG here. I have just rejoin the community after a 5 year break and was hoping to get to know a few friends. My char is in Hokuto, know of any guilds there? Cheers!

G

Hello! It seems like it is picking up a bit in here. Glad to meet you all. Again, if there is any thing I can help you with Stratics, just let me know.

C

choon1010

I am a regular reader too!! Oceania and izumo, though i didnt log in uo for the past 2-3 weeks... but ya, i am still alive.

G

*Pokes head in*

Hola! Thought I'd stop by n say hi :p ... I've been around but not precisely on this forum but I do drop by here now n then

I'm The Chocolit from formosa (owner of The Chocolit Shoppe tho it's temporarily closing down but I'm still lingering around sometime :p), if anyone needs help with anything I can help with on formosa, don't be shy to holla me

Aite, I'm off now, good to meet u good ppl

*waves to AA and everyone else

Cheers.

A

Ah Beng

Hello Banana!

I said it before, and I'll say it again. Having you on (an otherwise dark &amp; cuthroat) Formosa really brightens &amp; cheers up the shard! Thank you for playing (UO and Formosa) and hope to cya around right till the end-of-UO!

AA
2012, Formosa

<blockquote><hr>

*Pokes head in*

Hola! Thought I'd stop by n say hi :p ... I've been around but not precisely on this forum but I do drop by here now n then

I'm The Chocolit from formosa (owner of The Chocolit Shoppe tho it's temporarily closing down but I'm still lingering around sometime :p), if anyone needs help with anything I can help with on formosa, don't be shy to holla me

Aite, I'm off now, good to meet u good ppl

*waves to AA and everyone else

Cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

L

LAH Architect

omg ... chocolate bananas ? yum !

I go buy some goreng pisang later during lunch !