• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiya

S

ScarletSP

Just wanted to say whats up to the Siege community! Really old player here finally coming back to UO. Just wanted to let everyone know that there's a new assassin-in-training in town. Oh, and don't think this is a "please go easy on me" post because running from reds (and some blues) as a little nub is half the fun at the moment

BTW, is there a good place to interact with folks once I get my char trained up more? I checked out a few of the player-run towns but they seemed pretty dead.

I

imported_Goron

Sup.
I hate to endorse it but... luna is the place to go if you want to see other people...

As this seems to be a big problem with some people; just remember to not get pissy when someone kills you. Take it as a lesson, or something and just try and have fun.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

Just wanted to say whats up to the Siege community! Really old player here finally coming back to UO. Just wanted to let everyone know that there's a new assassin-in-training in town. Oh, and don't think this is a "please go easy on me" post because running from reds (and some blues) as a little nub is half the fun at the moment

BTW, is there a good place to interact with folks once I get my char trained up more? I checked out a few of the player-run towns but they seemed pretty dead.

[/ QUOTE ]
Another wolf for the wolves to eat! *rubs my front rabbit feet*
May you find the other wolves fur tasty!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

Welcome!

To meet more people, you could try joining NEW. Few people will deliberately PK new, so it'll give you a chance to talk before dieing. However, NEW's rules are pretty restrictive for an assassin.

Also TnT/TnA runs a newbie guild called STAR (same as NEW, but without the rules - or the protection) which might be good for you. Talk to Kat or Kelmo.

To meet people on Siege, I firmly recommend that you join one of the bigger pvp guilds. Alliance chat and vent are pretty much the only way to know what's going on.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or refuse to lower yourself to that playstyle and enjoy the game elsewhere.

than again he may like too meet those people, he is playing a stealth assasin, well you never said stealth, but im assuming you are?

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

or refuse to lower yourself to that playstyle and enjoy the game elsewhere.

than again he may like too meet those people, he is playing a stealth assasin, well you never said stealth, but im assuming you are?

[/ QUOTE ]
bah

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

*hugs* kelmo feel better old man?

tis the season.

[/ QUOTE ]
OH! Please... no pictures from the Gallery!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix