• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hit point regen needs a major cap?

M

Masumatek

Or anyone care to enlighten me on how to kill someone with 60+ hit point regen?

M

Masumatek

Well then that must be huge....I thought there was no cap though. Or perhaps that cap is only from items? There are forms too...

I

imported_Mr. Sly

not sure if its 18 total or 18 with just itmes but thatd be ridiculous..

G

bracelet of health+voice of fallen king+1 piece of hpr3 and you got 18hpr.

Then go into horrific beast form and you got 3.8hp/s which i think is the max anybody can have now?

M

Masumatek

I think horrific beast gives 20 hpr.....but dog form gives 40?

I

imported_SavageSP

The combination of HP Regain Armor and Dog/Cat Ninja Form along with a Smoke Bomb is the only problem here.
You can knock them out of form and Gank them, its all 3 combined thats the Problem, that and the Pets usually Guarding that hinders the EQ to finish him off.

Smoke Bombers can be killed, Ninja Dog/Cat form can be killed, ppl in max HPR Armor can be killed, Stealth Tamers can be Killed, Combine all in 1 and it's a tad rediculous, but can still be done with enough of the right ppl...... doh he self Rezzed... whoops gotta start all over again.....

M

Masumatek

Anyone "can" be killed with "enough of the right people." And you're wrong imo, it's not just a combination of X Z and Y that make things overpowered. Tamers are overpowered even if they couldn't use smoke bombs or animal form. Someone using dog form + hpr armor is overpowered even if they couldn't use smoke bombs. Etc.

And to suggest that you can just "knock someone out of form and gank them" is not the proper way to balance PvP. You can GANK anyone. Just because it's possible to kill someone using overpowered nonsense with a gank doesn't mean it's not overpowered.