• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hit Magic Arrow.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
Is this weapon effected by SDI, magery and eval by any chance?
Like if a caster was using this weapon would hit harder with the hit magic arrow property?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hit spells deal damage as if they're casted with 80.0 eval-int.

SDI from items do affect hit-spells on weapons, the hit-spell doesn't gain any bonus damage from your characters skills though.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
Hit spells deal damage as if they're casted with 80.0 eval-int.

SDI from items do affect hit-spells on weapons, the hit-spell doesn't gain any bonus damage from your characters skills though.
So they have a natural 80.0 eval-int.
I was hoping to OP out a hit magic arrow bow but okay I get ya mate thanks

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
SDI from items do affect hit-spells on weapons,
I remember a thread from sometime within the past year, maybe(?) discussing this. I am thinking you were one of the respondents in the thread. Is my understanding correct in that, if my archer has a jewel on that happens to have, say 12% SDI, then a sword/bow with a hit spell (fireball, lightning, harm, etc...) with do more damage when the hit spell "goes off" while wearing the SDI jewel, than without an SDI jewel?

I hope that is understandable. I had to read it 3 times MYSELF! LOL

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I remember a thread from sometime within the past year, maybe(?) discussing this. I am thinking you were one of the respondents in the thread. Is my understanding correct in that, if my archer has a jewel on that happens to have, say 12% SDI, then a sword/bow with a hit spell (fireball, lightning, harm, etc...) with do more damage when the hit spell "goes off" while wearing the SDI jewel, than without an SDI jewel?

I hope that is understandable. I had to read it 3 times MYSELF! LOL
Yep SDI (Property) affects hit-spell damage, the Spell Focusing Sash affects the hit-spell damage as well.
I've not tested Arcane Empowerment (spellweaving) but I'd imagine that probably increases the damage of hit-spells too.

I also haven't tested SDI with Hit <element> Area, though I'd be surprised if it affects it though.... but it could be interesting if it does.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yep SDI (Property) affects hit-spell damage, the Spell Focusing Sash affects the hit-spell damage as well.
I've not tested Arcane Empowerment (spellweaving) but I'd imagine that probably increases the damage of hit-spells too.

I also haven't tested SDI with Hit <element> Area, though I'd be surprised if it affects it though.... but it could be interesting if it does.
Thanks for the reply. :)