• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hit lower defense and hit chance increase

M

MrMiagi

I'm having trouble getting the items to make my build work and i'm having to choose between either lots of FC/FCR and lmc or more hit chance increase on my bracelet, I may even use an ornament of the magician. Note that I am a dexer using chivalry and I don't have any healing, this is a pvm build but still being able to cast spells quickly is an advantage to me.

I have 30% hit lower defense and 120 weapon skill, for pvm is hit chance increase still going to be the more important stat for me on my bracelet or should I go with the ornament of the magician? Is the hit lower defense stat enough so that I don't need to worry about hit chance increase in pvm?

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you need help building your character, suit, or both, you should post your question in the profession forums or the New Player Corner.

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

I think it depends what you're planing on fighting with it.

The new dragons and swoops for example have well over 120 wrestle, but pretty much everything else is lower.

If your using chiv for healing you should get 4/6 casting, anything else comes second. Though as I said it depends on the wrestle skill of whatever your fighting.