• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

history repeats JSV KOC AND TNT.....and DAGR ???

P

pikon198

TADA - not in before the lock, anyways i thought ide just take some heat off of JSV, so they can get a breather, i think JSV can pvp better in game then on the boards, unlike me the master of board pvp.

P

pikon198

No punching horses here, if you wanna punch something punch a cat, they are evil and useless.

K

Kat SP

Yall suck! Kitty Kat's rule!

Btw, Pikon.. They call me The Katler for a reason! Muahahaahahhahahahha!!! *gasp*

I

imported_SavageSP

heh, I think I would have come up with a different analogy....

This one has lock wrote all over it, I really dont like being compared to a Nazi, but ive never punched a Mod button, and probably never will.

P

pikon198

thanks sexy, now get a life and stop posting on the forums of a game you dont play anymore.

have a nice day and dont let the door hit you on the way out.

I

imported_SavageSP

I would like to see Castor especially,along with Grot, Wulf, Grimbold, Big D, and many others running around this Land.
I miss all of them...

I

imported_Pestilence Hemp

I understand people dont like JSV's tactics. but to say there the reason people are leaving the game is crap! people leave the game for there own reasons, mostly cause the game is broken crap.

G

<blockquote><hr>

thanks sexy, now get a life and stop posting on the forums of a game you dont play anymore.

have a nice day and dont let the door hit you on the way out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...I believe I am going to go with the standard response they use on the WoW forums.

NO U!!!

-Skylark