• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

History of Siege?

• Thread starter imported_Chad Sexington
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
I

imported_Chad Sexington

Siege probably has one of the more interesting histories. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Major guilds? Major events? Major player-towns/locations?

G

Plague of Terrathans keep defending the only nightmare spawn. Massive guilds like OGD J-D UDL GC ganking like mad.. Anti-guilds like BiH, KGB, great battles at safe haven, despise, brit graveyard, city of the dead. Honorable pking,, getting pked or pking someone every 10 mins and only taking their gold,some regs/magic weaps/pots. Not seeing many tamers in PVP ( i mostly only remember Corwin or Ivanzypher using pets much) A very healthy orc shadow clan having upwards of 50 people in the fort at times. Fun that most people dont know what they missed

I

imported_Chad Sexington

<blockquote><hr>

Oh My! Where to begin...

[/ QUOTE ]

FROM THE BEGINNING!

*pumps fist*

M

Masumatek

"Fun that most people dont know what they missed "

Which is one reason Siege rarely changes for the better. Because most people weren't there when it was better, so they don't stop to think yah...we should make some serious changes cause it sucks now compared to what it once was.

G

I was not there at the beginning. When the story catches up, I will chime in. I am a noob. I have only been here four years or so.

G

when i first came to siege i can remember bossy barn and brit graveyards were the major areas of PVP.

Its been all down hill since then. Real pvp stopped on this shard when PVM built characters got bonding with AOS. Built up their uber pets, and made it ****ty pvp since then.

you know what, thinking about this [censored] how great siege pvp was back in the day and how ****TY tamer stealth it has become now.

I quit. [censored] siege. im done trying to play a ****ty ass game with a bunch of [censored] trammies who would rather watch their pets die than actually have a PVP fight.

seriously [censored] siege and this community, its absolute [censored] compared to what it was before the trammmies and PVM'ers took over pvp.

N

Noc

Hey GG, why don't you "really" tell us how you feel about Siege, and it's pvp

G

[censored] it, thats how i feel. Nobody else is really trying to make siege better or keep with the old days.

maybe ill be on sunday for the tournament but im done running around fighting people who just call in stealthers and tamers within 30 seconds of seeing my name.

if all you stupid trammie tamers want me to quit siege, well then thats what you're gonna get. cause im [censored] done with it, this game sucks and i dont see any reason to play with a bunch of gumps who show no respect.

M

Masumatek

As much as I agree with you GoodGuy on how sucky Siege has become....I gotta ask, wth are you doing in BG? From your posts in this thread you'd think you'd hate guilds like BG yet those are the exact people you guild up with.

G

I think just about every change made since 2001 has been downhill. altho the new content is cool. some of the ML stuff with craftable arties was neat. But Its not so much the coding as It's players attitudes that have changed. It used to be taboo to all kill with pets. Anyone who did was hated and hunted down because the shard as a whole felt the same way about it. Altho it used to be alot stronger than it is now. Connections are faster and Armor is alot better. Getting bit by a warping warhorse or white wurm with 0 ping while wearing gm leather armor... didnt take much to die to that.

G

I think too there used to be alot more Anti Pk vs PK play. The Reds were by far better pvpers altho BiH had a few strong players like Thrandarian who always carried a vanq kryss and i think he speed hacked
. Players never looked at color, they looked at GUILD TAG. Antis would be red as well if it meant killing PK guild's mule characters. The lines really shouldnt be drawn by who's red,grey,blue,orange, etc.. The notoriety system has for a long time stood in the way of good player justice and open pvp. Noto play in any form just isnt fun.

G

you are just as blind as everybody else masumatek. The people in some of my guilds who have these same templates only had to start playing gimplates because thats what everybody else is doing.

You can't beat 10 dismount tamers with 10 mages, but you can beat 10 tamers with 3 tamers, 3 mages, and 3 dexxers....but that was until ninja came around. Now you can't beat 1 tamer with uber pets, ninja, stealth, and smoke bombs. Sure you MAY be able to do some damage to them, but thats when they smoke bomb, rez their pets off screen, and come back to fight.

If you can't beat it join it sort of thing.

It doesnt really matter cause im done giving everybody the fun they used to enjoy from me. You wont see me in game unless im inside a house or chasing you down dismounted with 8 guys ganking you.

ill just go out of my way as much as i can to be a [censored] trammie gump like everybody else has done.

M

Mr X

Me and Savage destroyed your entire crew with just the two of us. Killed just about all 7-8 of you at least once. Call us gutless or skilless or whatever, but we handed you your ass 2 vs 8.

Adapt and overcome. And wth YOU have hiding on your character.

Let me get on the phone and dial up the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmbulance!

Trolls T Hunter

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Draven knows what im talking about if anyone does. The problem is games get older, they add more lands things get spread out, they introduce more skills, people move, grow up, and it will never be the same. It's just like life do you feel the same way you felt the first time you heard your favorite song?

Does one person here remember Rimcat? from LOE?

I started siege 3 hours after siege opened and one of my best memories was 8 of us beating on a lizardman in hope that one of us could get his spear because the npc weapons wernt as good quality as the monster dropped ones.

I'll even go as far to say no game EVER will remind me of the day siege opened i've grown up and the experience of playing an online game has already been experienced. They could put in every rule I ever wante4d and it still would never give me that feeling again. Mas take note you will never have what you want its impossible unless you lose your memory.

G

AoS RUINED not only Siege but UO... I loved UO before '03... before Age of Lameness...

M

Masumatek

Lol.

The History of Siege

One guy abuses a bunch of overpowered crap. The next guy hates it so he too does the same because he thinks it allows him to "compete." Then the next guy. Then the next. Then the next. Until everyone does it.

So this is what happened to your guild you are saying? If you can't beat them, join them? And now this is what is happening to you.

Maybe if people stopped to think for a moment and thought "hrmm...sure we can join them and use the gimpy [censored] too, but that would suck, so how about we just all gain up on the gimpy ass tamers/dismounters/whatever....with the whole shard against them they sure ain't gonna be winning anything and will probably end their ways", PvP wouldn't be so sucky.

M

Masumatek

Ya you're probably right. But if we are to lose all hope, why even bother? Maybe UO is gone. But hopefully DarkFall will do it for us....eh?

G

laugh at me masumatek but you're just further digging the grave of siege with your general attitude towards me.

Should i apoligize to you for templates people play that i've been in some guilds with? Want me to apoligize for jpeople in SUF? Want me to apoligize for joining -5-(even though not a single player in -5- ever used a tamer in pvp, and the ONLY reason we had the Donkeys who were dismounters was to compete with everybody elses dismounters)

Want me to apolizie for joining REV and those templates? How about VMP? How about BG??

Im not going to pretend im guilty of [censored] for being in a guild with some questionable gimps and trammies. Because nobody in REV/VMP/BG has ever said "Hey i just saw Verum run past, everybody go get ur tamer quick"

All the guilds i've been in help usally comes in the call of "Hey i've been fighting so and so for 10 mins, now there is 3 of them i really need help"

I've always been legit on siege, i've always tried to PVP solo before having to call in backup and can honestly say everyday i log in, i run around and PK not logged into vent/uoam until i am getting ganked and need help. I've ran solo PLENTY of the time that i've been on siege, probably longer than you have. I have nothing to apoligize about for myself because i've always tried to be the most legit PK i can.

Sure i WILL hide in houses, when its a gank, sure i WILL hide in a house if i dont want to fight a certain blue who wants me to fight him after being in luna for 2 hours already after dying 8 times to gankers, a blue demands i fight him or im a gimp somehow(hugibear), in my opinion its no different than every blue hiding from me.

People think because they are blue and hide in guardzone for MONTHS before finally flagging on me one day, but if i run into a house cause i dont want to fight then im the [censored] house hider.

But don't for one minute tell me that i've EVER played a gimp character in PVP or try to talk [censored] cause i've been guilded with people who do.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

Siege probably has one of the more interesting histories. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Major guilds? Major events? Major player-towns/locations?

[/ QUOTE ]
I remembered a guild called ICE was in control of large area south of Trinsic.
I think ICE means Imperium Council of Elves!
I remember friended to a real Dread Lord... very nasty person!
I remember being killed inside my own small log cabin house east of Minoc.
I remember Chaos and Order was the major warring groups.
I remember when a katana of vanquishing was worth 1000000 gold.
I remember roaming pairs of pkers was the norm.
I remember mass murders were not pkers but poisoning chefs and tinkers.
I remember my connection was 56k.
I remember that the guild BTE abandon SP and left me here when Trammel
came into being.
I remember dying a lot to strangers whom could care less about a lone tinker.
Most dangerous dungeon was Despise! Shame a close second!
Most pkers then like today were indifferent to other players.
Selling houses to other players was always a scam.

I not sure what you really need to know about the past!
Too much has happen in the last nine years. I doubt that it will help you!

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

K

kulssin

Read thru the thread.. I'm much more of a newb than Kelmo.. but I can certainly add some more positive memories to the thread.

1. The Yard.. when it was bustling with patrons every night. Duels arranged by Dark Schnieder almost weekly. Guarded by Tyr Fang from his comfy doggy bed by the door.

2. Wintermoor thrived with patrols of Knights, Priestesses, generous crafters and the odd blind miner here and there.

3. Iantown was the place to shop. And, even as humble as they were, they still took an evening to take on the very young Waka Yama clan in a very enjoyable siege of towns event.

4. Patty Pickaxe was the place to go for armor. Period.

5. Nuriko was the place to go for flowers. Period.

6. Sissy had everything you needed in the "Slaughter House". But, you still felt creeped out going inside to get it.

7. Kelmo, Sloan and a few others were always on call to give new additions to the shard a sentimental tour of the shard.

8. Py Lethius was a hero.. in every sense of the word.

9. VmP was feared and respected. Not laughed at.

10. TAX was the most enjoyable guild to behold when they appeared on the scene. The site of Dagashi made everyone move down one seat at dueling tournaments.

11. Regardless that CRG only consisted of two members.. everyone looked forward to their nightly raids.

12. Evenings by the fireplace listening to tales Whispwood Shire.. until on particular Elven Knight got up.. and then we complained out loud.. but listened intently to his tales and pretended not to be captivated.

13. ORC was respected. Later was missed when EA chose Elves over Orcs as the new race to introduce to the game.

14. Kelmo was the one to go to when you needed to talk to somebody when you were having issues.

15. Wilki joined us in game to address our issues about the griefing being done after Folger's RL passing.

16. Iantown threw weekly events and everyone came. Those that didn't.. they raided and everyone enjoyed it.

17. KSS patrolled nightly.. as a result the PK's actually altered their routes instead of camping them.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Me and Savage destroyed your entire crew with just the two of us. Killed just about all 7-8 of you at least once. Call us gutless or skilless or whatever, but we handed you your ass 2 vs 8.

[/ QUOTE ]

X, please. I don't think stealthing around and waiting for someone to get under 25% life from spawn, then popping them with a cheap shot, then immidately running away and hiding counts as "destroying" or "handing you your ass".

K

kulssin

<blockquote><hr>

X, please. I don't think stealthing around and waiting for someone to get under 25% life from spawn, then popping them with a cheap shot, then immidately running away and hiding counts as "destroying" or "handing you your ass".

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh.. so much for history and just pancakes about the present. OP should change the subject so the e-peens can move on.

G

My memories include....

VMP making regular passes by the NEW guildhouse.
KSS arriving shortly thereafter to save the day!
BFI (Bare Footed Idiots) stealing everyones shoes, and regularly guarding the middle of nowhere against all comers.
FOB (Friends of Beasts) merrily attacking anyone who was being cruel to animals. This included farming leather from cows, killing sheep after shearing them, provoking farm animals onto each other, and generally killing any non-aggressive animal.
The Blackoak Brigands lurked at the crossroads, and on most bridges, waiting to jump out at unsuspecting travellers and demand their money or their lives, occasionally taking both.
TAX running around demanding money for Lord British's coffers.
ORC. Me lurned tu blah uruk from dem!
A few undead guilds, e.g. UND, UDL, and later, LICH.
Towns and villages such as CWS and Iantown.
Wintermoor was a thriving community, despite being miles from any moongates.
Lots of people DIDN'T have magery, and liked riding everywhere.
A town of people named after Winnie-the-pooh characters!
ICE - at one point, Iron Claw Empire, though the Elf one rings a bell too.

For me, the big downturn wasn't AOS, it was the 7th anniversary. A flood of temp account codes, blessed gear, and so forth. A dark cloud rose over the land, and many went their own way. Samurai Empire took that wound, and ripped it wide open, sending many poor souls to an unmentionable island far from here.

But, the community remains. It has changed a little, as all things do, but it is still here. So am I.

Blind Otto
Perma-noob in training.

G

I remember when NEW was first started and i donated LOTS of armor/gold to the leader. i cant remeber but i think it was subishi.

M

Mr X

First started? NEW was up and running way before you came to siege. Ask Freja.

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

Safe Haven is an area near the compassion desert crossroads that has a rich history on Siege. Safe Haven Regulators (SHR) was the guild that protected the area from attacks.

Q

quazion

<blockquote><hr>

[censored] it, thats how i feel. Nobody else is really trying to make siege better or keep with the old days.

maybe ill be on sunday for the tournament but im done running around fighting people who just call in stealthers and tamers within 30 seconds of seeing my name.

if all you stupid trammie tamers want me to quit siege, well then thats what you're gonna get. cause im [censored] done with it, this game sucks and i dont see any reason to play with a bunch of gumps who show no respect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats how i feel everytime i log in and get dismounted by BG or JSV.
And for some reason this tends to happen every time within 5 minutes or something... 2/3vs1 dismounted ain't no fun, even chasing someone like me seems more fun...i really thought about quiting some days back, but i now just play once/twice a week instead ;-)

Siege is really dieing to the Tamers and the Dismounters and 10vs2 crap, we should make a code of conduct and try to have some fun again...the game rules dont have the change if we stick too out own rules, but then i who am i fooling ;-)

G

More history, less whining please. There are still a few folks I would like to hear from in this thread.

G

Bey'lik?! As in the Bey'lik from PAG from oh so many moons ago?

There is a LOT of history to Siege, some good, some pretty, some bad, some ugly. If you have a barrel of Shiraz or even Merlot, I could spin you a few tales. Now I'm not sure if people consider me a Siege vet or not. I wasn't here when Siege first opened, so in that since I'm a newbie, however I've been here since before Pub 16 aka the power scroll pub and pet bonding pub. When I was a true newbie, someone came up to me and called me a noob, I kid you not, I had to ask Grot what a noob was, he explain, and then I nodded in agreement with the chap because I was indeed a noob.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

Lol.

The History of Siege

One guy abuses a bunch of overpowered crap. The next guy hates it so he too does the same because he thinks it allows him to "compete." Then the next guy. Then the next. Then the next. Until everyone does it.

So this is what happened to your guild you are saying? If you can't beat them, join them? And now this is what is happening to you.

Maybe if people stopped to think for a moment and thought "hrmm...sure we can join them and use the gimpy [censored] too, but that would suck, so how about we just all gain up on the gimpy ass tamers/dismounters/whatever....with the whole shard against them they sure ain't gonna be winning anything and will probably end their ways", PvP wouldn't be so sucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that why you ran 7AE blessed stuff and/or used Soul Stones while endlessly crying and moaning about them?

Please, get off your high horse... well its not even a horse, more like a jackass.

G

<blockquote><hr>

A town of people named after Winnie-the-pooh characters!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm? Who/where was this?

G

Kulssin,

My "Siege history" memories overlap a lot of yours, and Blind Otto's.

When I started Siege (3 weeks after starting UO) in the early summer of 2004, there was something going on EVERY TIME I logged in...the challenge was to narrow down the choices. So many guilds, so many activities, so many PKs.

I started well after AoS was launched, but Siege - UO was so much fun, even in 2004, and RP was still to be found.

RP ceremonies...

CWS town officer elections (I believe Atticus was promoted to Captain of the Guard in this one)

KSS initiations &amp; promotions...

The hazards of exploring

Story nights in various player run community houses and regular fight night events

KSS Easter arena duels in 2005

CWS mini arena fights

Iantown Mayfair event 2005

Community Bunny Bash

Christmas house to house party...this part was at my house

Setting up for Castor's surprise birthday party one year

Field PvP game

Community Trick or Treat (multiple guilds participated, and decorated, handed out treats). We started at the Umbra bank.

When Wintermoor (the KSS player run town) was a bustling area, and it was dangerous for me to restock my pie vendor...

A piece of Siege history collapses with the LDH tower...

Random fun &amp; silly events

Discovering hints that the gender changing service would be coming (Castor was a total line cutter!)

Zento Pet Show

WAKA reunification

"Iron Maiden" Maleeka gets rowdy

I think this was when we were waiting for the Sherry the Mouse thing to start...

This was after one of the EM staged Halloween events, 2005 I think, which I seem to recall featured an evil sheep (I spent most of that event seeing gray, but I was next to Anissa for a bit...)

Poor, firesteed deprived Shakaja...

Castor's memorial

Ladies' Night 2007...the pink horde got serious, and took prisoners!

Our captives were good sports though, and received a prize for their cooperation

-Skylark

K

Kat SP

Wow, Skylark! I have only been here 2.5 years, but we share many of the same memories. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

I can't help but recall my first days on Siege and an "event" [I use that term loosely here] that left me most impressed with the spirit and determination of this community.

A gentleman of the community, whom I never had the pleasure of meeting, had recently passed. As explained to me, another Siege player had gone out of his way to say and do some horrible, hurtful and disgusting things, after hearing of his passing. There was to be a shard-wide meeting in the town of Wintermoor, to discuss what should be done to rid the shard of such a person. I attended this meeting, just a few days old, sitting in utter amazement at how the community came together. There were more people in that house than I had ever seen in one place at one time, anywhere in UO. Despite the hordes of red-named vampires circling the house, fighting and killing, people continued to show up and offer their support throughout the evening, friends and enemies alike. Even GM's and the current EA community Rep showed up to try and help find peace and offer their input.

I imagine that night was probably not captured with screenshots, but it was the most impressive thing I've witnessed in game to date. I left there knowing that I wanted to be a part of this wonderful community and that I had finally found my home.

Several months ago, after the passing of our friend and comrade, Aeric Horn, I couldn't help but think about events of the past. I wondered if the candle light vigil in his honor, would be interrupted in a similar manner. I was amazed and impressed yet again, at how this community has the ability to put differences aside and come together as one.

*Salutes*

G

**remembers fondly TAX**

I used to gingerly dart around ye house by Minoc when I had my Minoc home here hoping I did and did not run into the TAXmen.

I remember Dagashi. I remember TAX.

I remember a group that came into Wintermoor, with SP tag on their heads, sorta like bounty hunters with a mission, seeing the corpse of Py Lethius as their target of the evening.

I remember a vampire shouting to me...long ago.."for ye courage shown this night I will not dryloot you insolent blue" as an initiate ISS me shot my puny useless arrows into the backside of a vampire whom with his batch slain many a KSS that night by Minoc, with KSS telling me newer self not to interfere, yet they attacked my *future brothers* soooo not the first time I did not listen to Py nor Castor and I fired upon the vampire. Yet he roleplayed and he did not even loot a thing off me *for my courages shown that night*. . in utter rpl fashion.

Now adays no one even bothers to rpl a darn thing kill kill dryloot res kill rinse repeat till everyone looks like robots going thru same motions of rapidly dwindling population here.

I remember when *the bad guys* here had honor, they killed but did not dryloot every time nor talk trash like juveniles all the time with honor and class, and not just as juvenile *jackarses* just measuring their epeens. They were interestingly captivating at times in roleplaying *bad guys* to make some one new here back then, actually want to stay here. *sigh*

I miss TAX I miss many others, miss the once alive and thriving Iantown, Shire, Wintermoor, the huge KSS that I was a part of too, all that and much more each were so alive and vibrant when I first got here. Not ancient history of Siege, I know...but in 3.5 yrs amazing the sad deterioration that has occurred here, on a shard that was so vibrantly full of life in a community where it seemed everyone mattered and everyone seemed to co operate so much more together, adding to everyones enjoyment to be here instead of only their own agenda.

S

Shadow_Seer

AoD - Angels of Death - The men in Yellow and red. PK guild ran by Wacker. Shadow Seer, Savage, and Johnny Bravo (RL friends) joined AoD, began Pking all over Safe Haven as Wacker was self appointed Mayor of Safe Haven. Later moved to the swamps and recruited like crazy. The guild became huge and out of control so the core members of AoD held a mandatory guild meeting at the AoD Tower. Once there, the new members were told they were no longer to be in AoD and to leave. A fight broke out and 5-7 core members(Wacker, Sahdow Seer, Savage, johnny Bravo, Darkmane) of AoD slaughtered about 20 ex-Aod members.

In 2002, CWS held the Iron Man of Siege tournament. This was where 2 men start in a fight and every 30 seconds, a new fighter enters until every player has entered the ring. Names were chosen randomly...Shadow Seer was 1st name called. 20 players later Shadow Seer is crowned "2002 Iron Man of Siege".

Wacker leaves AoD guild to Shadow Seer, but Shadow Seer quits UO a few months after. AoD guild stone is retired on Siege.

Ruri is reborn from an old KGB player and comes back shortly after AoS is released. Ruri joins LoD with Lothar, Rich, and AresII. Later Gara joins along with a few others here and there. LoD terrorizes all of Siege for 2 years. Lothar and Ruri go on to win the OSI sponsored 2 on 2 tourney in which they won the "Boots of the Champion".

Shoeless Seth enters Brittania. He along with Magnus(Savage), Joelle(Johnny Bravo), Dixie, Dirty Beard, Amira Zanib, and the Donkeys create the greatest guild on Siege of all time...The Bare Footed Idiots (BFI). This group was on a mission to eat burritos and rid the world of shoes. The evil Dr. Shoals demanded it.

After BFI left Siege, Ruri left LoD and started the Siege Bounty Hunters (SBH) with Magnus (Savage). Core members were Ruri, Magnus, Mr. X, Furyos, Dixie, and few others. SBH took hitman style contracts to eliminate people others wanted dead. They completed numerous contracts before disbanding.

Officer Afflach of the SPPD popped up right after SBH disbanded. He patroled the streets of Brittania utterly destroying any law breakers. He dominated any and everyone. He left no law breakers breathing in his path.

Fond memories.

G

*kisses Ruri on right cheek then left*

So many men to love, yet so few worthy, you are certainly worthy

*hugs*

G

I have that screenshot Kat.
I had the KSS tag on me head back then and lived in Wintermoor.

I took the screenie that night, because to me it showed what the Siege community was all about, and worth a screenie to keep forever, as a fond memory of whom we were as Siege, and the way we were as a community.

And I still keep this one :

And I have this in fond fun Siege held events held here once by a young man that ran them and played here :

or...whom can forget Siege is oft seen in hues of grays :

or my trying to give a shout out song request to our then Siege Perilous DJ for uo radio in Luna....as a non combatant:

And a Shogun brings his declaration of war to Wintermoor and ummm Miranda the crafter with her 23.5 archery takes aim... ya want war Shogun ye got it OOoooOO

and whom can forget the most dreaded feared Pirate to sail the seas of Siege ?

And somewhere I have TOUR Siege Perilous all in screenshots of the first and last ever held, meet Siege players player run towns etc. in tours of Siege, shortly after I got here. So I got to see the Shire, got to see Iantown, got to see Wintermoor, met n entertaining yet motely undead crew all reds, tagged UND and orcs rpling near by them, got to tour DTA tower and seen many fine displayed smith items with gm marks of smiths present and past of Siege, got to meet some vampires by Umbra, and on and one...twas a grand tour and I had taken many screenshots enroute.. I just can not find em atm.

S

Shadow_Seer

SBH Confirmed hits and top bounty hunters:

Confirmed Kills:
1. Leftisha (DTA)............................Ruri
2. Raziel Khyved.............................Mr. X
3. Amare (40)................................Magnus, Joelle, &amp; DIXIE
4. Py Lethius (KSS).........................Ruri &amp; Magnus
5. Wyrm (VMP)...............................Xamot the Insane &amp; Mr. X
6. Tigsalot (ICE)..............................Ruri &amp; Magnus
7. Kelmo (I^A)................................Ruri &amp; Magnus
8. Chaos Pally.................................Mr. X &amp; Ruri
9. Rumpy.......................................Mr. X
10. BBQ.........................................Ruri

Top Bounty Hunters:
Ruri - 6 Kills
Magnus - 4 Kills
Mr. X - 4 Kills
Xamot the Insane - 1 Kill
Joelle - 1 Kill
DIXIE - 1 kill

K

Kat SP

Wow, thanks for posting that! I didn't think any screenshots existed. Had not seen any until now!

Heh... I am sitting right under the word "ask", on the 2nd to the last row, in me pointy hat. I was just 2 or 3 days old there.

G

<blockquote><hr>

More history, less whining please. There are still a few folks I would like to hear from in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really in the mood, I feel like walking at a gravyard, looking at the names on the stones, names that is long gone and never will be back, even the stones start to decay.

Outside the gravyard is several people, they only know few of the names or the stories behind them. I know some of this people but I never really got to know them well, they are so different from the names on the stone and the world of Siege Perilous is very different than the old time.

I see a new stone, no name yet, but something say me is mine

S

Shadow_Seer

TOP SECRET!!

This is the never before seen (other than SBH members) SBH bounty Board.

This board is updated with all the current bountys.

Name(guild) - contract payout - Special instructions and hangouts

1. Revvo or Temporis (REV) - 100K - No info
2. Cheapsuit (BD!) - 25K - Darkness alt character - Seen in Glow.
3. Flusoya (LoD) - 100K - Seen in Glow.
4. Shalimar (NEW) - 100K - Safe Haven home.
5. Lothar (LoD) - 100K - Bossy Barn, Luna
6. Wakka Wakayama - 100K - If killed, is to be drylooted, then rezz him and give him a piece of ninja suit(mempo) if possible. Take picture of the trade.
7. Devil Dog (CPA) - 150K - Minax HQ's alot. Read the DD post.
8. Frito (VMP) - 100K - Has a house outside of West Umbra bridge.
9. Antioch (MOB) - 100K - Loot everything. Can be seen around all moongates.
10. Richard Deviante - 100K - no info
11. Sarah Conner - (50K) - Hangs in Luna alot.
12. Ghost Knight - (50K) - Can be seen in Ish alot.
13. 5 members of WAKA - (25K a head) - This will probably be done by more than 1 bounty hunter, so I split the payment into 25K a head. If you get a kill on 1 or more of them, send me the kill shot and a little info on the kill.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

Pictures do say more, don't they?
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really in the mood, I feel like walking at a gravyard, looking at the names on the stones, names that is long gone and never will be back, even the stones start to decay.

Outside the gravyard is several people, they only know few of the names or the stories behind them. I know some of this people but I never really got to know them well, they are so different from the names on the stone and the world of Siege Perilous is very different than the old time.

I see a new stone, no name yet, but something say me is mine

[/ QUOTE ]

Siege Perilous is very different than the old time.

Hell, today's Siege community or lack there of, is very different here nowadays, than it was here or appeared to be here to me then compared to now, even 3.5 short yrs. ago.

Mine *tombstone* is gonna be right beside, your own shallow unmarked grave with a stick saying merely here lies the corpse of *Blvd of Broken Dreams*

G

Ha...I think I still have a rune labeled "Bey'lik's house" in one of my rune books.

I recall that Dagashi assessed me with an extra fashion surcharge when I got my pretty blue hiryu. He said it had to be steep because it was such a flashy bird. I paid it, as I was no tax evader, in spite of all the time I spent hanging around with KSS.

Dagashi was leading an "intern training seminar" in Wintermoor one afternoon when I was stocking my pie vendor. They accepted pies as taxes on that occasion. I rarely had anything of value in my pack so this was a good thing. The TAX guys were a lot of fun, although they had a tough job sticking with their RP when some people just saw red tag and attacked, and all the tax evaders roaming around, but I noted they still made a great attempt.

I loved reading their reports.

-Skylark

B

Bey'lik

Yeah. For some reason I was feeling all nostalgic this morning, thought I'd give the ol' siege boards a look. Couldn't stay off a history thread. How's things?

B

Bey'lik

I think I remember pie day. If it's the day I'm thinking of, after that we went after those orcs squatting in our fort.

They ate all the pies.

Seriously though, keep that rune. I'm smiling like an idiot over here that there still exists a rune to my old place.