• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiryu VS lesser hiryu

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is there any advantage of a regular hiryu over a lesser when fully trained? Seems the lesser has more training points and it's more customizable than a regular. @Pawain @Khaelor any thoughts?

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Is there any advantage of a regular hiryu over a lesser when fully trained? Seems the lesser has more training points and it's more customizable than a regular. @Pawain @Khaelor any thoughts?
Not really the forum for this, more fit for the Tamer forum - but... Lesser > Hiryu in everything besides color. Like you said, more points, more customizable. It trains out A LOT better than reg hiryu.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not really the forum for this, more fit for the Tamer forum - but... Lesser > Hiryu in everything besides color. Like you said, more points, more customizable. It trains out A LOT better than reg hiryu.
Oops must've hit wrong button I meant for tamer forum.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ya that's what I thought. Was curious if there is any upside to a regular hiryu.
Both are powerful. Lesser Hiryu has a stupid amount of points, but all it usually translates to is more HP/Mana, not always necessary.

Benefits of Hiryu over Lesser:
  • Can overcap Strength to 705 (not a huge difference, but technically more damage)
  • Can overcap Fire Resist to 90 (Not always desired, but Fire being the second most important resistance, this can make a great tank against fire heavy creatures)
  • Lots of colors
The lesser is easier to build with its abundance of points, but a Hiryu of 50% intensity or higher should be able to get a full 120 Chiv/AI build without an issue.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Both are powerful. Lesser Hiryu has a stupid amount of points, but all it usually translates to is more HP/Mana, not always necessary.

Benefits of Hiryu over Lesser:
  • Can overcap Strength to 705 (not a huge difference, but technically more damage)
  • Can overcap Fire Resist to 90 (Not always desired, but Fire being the second most important resistance, this can make a great tank against fire heavy creatures)
  • Lots of colors
The lesser is easier to build with its abundance of points, but a Hiryu of 50% intensity or higher should be able to get a full 120 Chiv/AI build without an issue.
Ya I have built chiv/AI and bush/AI regular hiryu, both are excellent. But yes, little bit lower hp and mana. I still prefer my lessers over it because of that.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are the same pet. One has has 4 colors and more points to place. The other has 15 colors if you count some slight shade differences.

Here is a Lesser that was given to me by Alice from Wonderland. I asked in chat for a lesser to build. So I came up with this idea. Built it that night unbonded.

So a random Lesser can be built like this:

upload_2019-3-1_15-43-35.png

Build would be same with AI/Chiv.

Lets see a who has a Hiryu that is built that is better then this.

A Hiryu will have fewer hit points than a random Lesser when complete. 600 HP isn't bad. Both can be built with 110 scrolls.

Both will kill stuff when you build them.

I have a collection of Built Hiryus. You can use those for other builds. Use poison as the magic and you have the same HP. If you are always in a group you do not need the HP regen, consume and some heals would keep it alive. On Atlantic they dont put Stam Regen.

I can not come up with 15 different builds for each color. I have as many as I could think of.

How many different builds of a Hiryu or Lesser do you have?

My Hiryu collection is here. I need more Builds!

Any pet without a name or a color in the name is ready to be built. Most are Hiryus The F means they are 5 slot and ready to build.

upload_2019-3-1_16-12-30.png

Help me build more Hiryus!

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They are the same pet. One has has 4 colors and more points to place. The other has 15 colors if you count some slight shade differences.

Here is a Lesser that was given to me by Alice from Wonderland. I asked in chat for a lesser to build. So I came up with this idea. Built it that night unbonded.

So a random Lesser can be built like this:

View attachment 95136

Build would be same with AI/Chiv.

Lets see a who has a Hiryu that is built that is better then this.

A Hiryu will have fewer hit points than a random Lesser when complete. 600 HP isn't bad. Both can be built with 110 scrolls.

Both will kill stuff when you build them.

I have a collection of Built Hiryus. You can use those for other builds. Use poison as the magic and you have the same HP. If you are always in a group you do not need the HP regen, consume and some heals would keep it alive. On Atlantic they dont put Stam Regen.

I can not come up with 15 different builds for each color. I have as many as I could think of.

How many different builds of a Hiryu or Lesser do you have?

My Hiryu collection is here. I need more Builds!

Any pet without a name or a color in the name is ready to be built. Most are Hiryus The F means they are 5 slot and ready to build.

View attachment 95137

Help me build more Hiryus!
Hahaha I have 4 built, 2 of each. I have a cool bush/feint lesser on origin I've been scrolling up. So tanky! I prefer my hiryus to cu's on most occasions.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Where is your favorite spot to tame lessers?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Go NNE from Isamu-Jima gate and you will find 3 or 4 that spawn in a large area. It has a server line that can be a pain and cause some weird stuff.

The other spot is where the Hiryus Spawn in the video here.(Video Series) Taming Tips for New and Returning Tamers Just one spawns there at a time or maybe 2. Kinda S of the Hiryu. I think this spot is called Hiryu Forest.

I spawned a Green today for someone that only has bushido. Has 105 Wrest. I used the first place because it has more so you can find 2 or 3 and lead them around till you want to kill.