• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Hiring jewelry/armor expert

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay now, I've been amassing stuff for a long time and I have loads and loads of jewelry and armor.
Some of it is trash, that I know for certain, but I am also quite positive there's some good stuff in there. I want to sell most on a vendor, but there comes the problem:
I've not sold any armor or jewelry, since AoS. I need someone to help me PC a few hundred bits. It doesn't need to be exact PCs, more like anything worth more than 250k.

If anyone is interested - you will of course be rewarded :) - please PM or ICQ (401878590) me!

T

Teufel_Hund

Okay now, I've been amassing stuff for a long time and I have loads and loads of jewelry and armor.
Some of it is trash, that I know for certain, but I am also quite positive there's some good stuff in there. I want to sell most on a vendor, but there comes the problem:
I've not sold any armor or jewelry, since AoS. I need someone to help me PC a few hundred bits. It doesn't need to be exact PCs, more like anything worth more than 250k.

If anyone is interested - you will of course be rewarded :) - please PM or ICQ (401878590) me!
Oh do I feel your pain! Good luck!

Laranoth

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure you get someone to help you who is familiar with your shard as prices are significantly different from shard to shard. Good luck with your sales! :thumbup1: