• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Highest Greater Dragon skills

• Thread starter LiberatingLuT
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LiberatingLuT

How high will their skills train up to? My dragon is at 118.8 magery and I guess it will stop at 120?

A

Amgedpha

Their skills can go up to 90% of their pretamed skills.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or 1.25 times their Post Tame levels.

With the exception of Anatomy, Meditation and Eval Int. Those go to 100.

Dex/Stamina will go to 125.

Z

Zodiac19

Magery is capped at whatever the post tame value is, which is 90% of the pre tame value. So 118.8 is your cap unless you have gotten your dragon dead and it has not regained lost skill. Wrestling, Tactics, and MR will gain up as they lose more than 10% of their pre tame value (24% mabey?).

I

I FLEX YA HEARD

Add magery to that list, it wont gain either. Whatever you tame it will be 90% of what it was wild.

For example: I have seen a gd with 144.1 wrestling wild. When tame it would be capped at 129.69 so expect it to be rounded down on most occasions.

120 + magery is common on alot of greater dragons...but its a little hard to accomplish when your looking for good resists/stats too.

5% Luck

Or 1.25 times their Post Tame levels.

With the exception of Anatomy, Meditation and Eval Int. Those go to 100.

Dex/Stamina will go to 125.
I have a Gdragon with 141 dex non blessed and over 150 blessed(increments of 25 for swing rate on pets)