• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] High Stat/Resist Black Cu Sidhe

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've been trying to find or tame high stat/Resist Black Cu with no luck, so I thought I would post something to see if anyone has a black Cu that they would be willing to sell. Doesn't matter to me if it is trained or not.

The closer to the following stats, the more I would be willing to pay:

HP: 570
Str: 600
Dex: 81 (but doesn't really matter because it trains up to 125)
Int: 276
Resists:
Phy: 62
Fire: 43
Cold: 81
Poison: 48
Energy: 81

Thanks,

Starcon

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Still looking for a high stat black Cu Sidhe. If anyone has one they would be willing to sell, or if anyone wants to make some gold by taming one for me, I am willing to pay generously (millions and millions) for one.

Thanks,

Starcon

Xenophen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just tamed one last night. I'm on Atlantic if you're interested. :) Stats aren't too bad...Ones I can remember off the top of my head:

HP: 590
STR: 611

Resistances weren't as high as you're looking, but they're not bad either. Just let me know!

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is there more than one black color Cu?
Dr AJ, at this time there is only one Black Cu color. There is a grey that is similar, but it is not the same as black. I don't think the pet revamp that will be published soon will add any new Cu colors, but I could be wrong.

Just tamed one last night. I'm on Atlantic if you're interested
Xenophen, It sounds like this Cu you tamed may be on Atlantic and not Siege. If it's on Siege, let me know what the energy resist is and we can probably make a deal. If the Cu is on Atlantic, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't know you cant transfer anything from a production shard to Siege.

Either way, I appreciate you offering and I await your response.

Thanks,

Starcon