• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

High Seas Beta "Crashing to Desk Top" Classis Client

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a spot in Yew Fel just below the moongate about a half a screen or so to the SE, the spot is in in the area of the home owned by John McCoy. 2 of us have made 2 different chara's on different accounts & each time we go to that area you Crash to desktop every time & Can Not re-log into that character.

jaraxlebaenrae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
add east side of Brit Swamp in trammel to the list, It crashes both EC and CC client, I finally was able to get out of the area by having my cursor pointing back the way I came and running as soon as it open up.

ilot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep i have the same issue near trinsic fel...

No way to log back in with those chars...

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same thing here. I have a character on test with the same name as a character on Baja shard I cannot log into either character since last night.

I created a new character on Test with the same name as another one of my characters from another shard and those characters are not playable now.
When attempting to log onto those characters the client says crashed on test and production shards the client sits idle at the screen of the name and does not log you in. Other character names not used on test seem to be usable at this time.

Update .. I removed the account folder from program files into the recycle bin then signed onto production shard and was able to log in. You can also create a separate folder to store the file if you are not comfortable with the recycle bin .

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DL'd the EC to see if it was also effected by this area & did get characters out of the Yew area without crashing. So it looks to me as if only the CC is having this problem here (at least with me). :(

J

JaMBi

INSTANT CLIENT CRASH BUG!!!!!!!!!

In fel yew there is a house directly se of the moongate with a britannia zoo add on located on the porch. for some reason walking by it makes u instantly client error. i cannot even retreive my characters because of the permanent client crash. any suggestions?

bioras

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: INSTANT CLIENT CRASH BUG!!!!!!!!!

My char is stuck on her ship some where with the same problem. I guess I'll download the ec to see if I can get her out.

bioras

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: INSTANT CLIENT CRASH BUG!!!!!!!!!

Yuck 10 hours to download the other client...never mind...

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any fix yet ?

Just checked a cpl places I had crashed to desktop & didn't now.
Thanks Mesanna :thumbup::hug: