• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"High Seas Adventures Continue with Da United Pirate Crew"

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Cold Steal sighted his bow cannon on the ship we'd been chain' all day, "That Dread Pirate Scar Face Peg", da most fearsome of all da Dread Pirate scum.
His shot went clear through her main sail, then tore through da foresail ans slowed that scowel down ta our likin'!
Well, da whole United Pirate crew gave up a YELL, 'that be ta our advantage now bellowed Legolas, (da one eyed pirate), we has her now mates.'
Ready a broadside as we pass her mates, said our ship's Captain Kat, (one 'of Capt. Trinsic's most trusted ship Captains and her ship, "Sudden Death", is as fine a ship as sailed outta Red Skull Bay and with a fine crew from The Jolly Roger Inn's best United Pirates.)
That bein' said... I return ta me story...'oh yes,' we hit's Scar Face Peg wid a broadside ans cracked a hole the size of Jholem in her side. That also set the deck ablaze wid' fire ans smoke so thick, yas has terrible trouble tellin' who it was we be firing arrows at? "Lay hold of da graplin' hooks mates", cried Charlles Hunter, our First Mate.
It was at this point, I am supposin'... dat Charles Hunter ans a butch of da crew, includin' Billy Bones with his fellows dat swung over ta the crippled vessel ans fought it out, toe ta toe wid' Scar Face Peg's best crew, (whats was left 'of dem har), ans finally cornered Peg near the aft railings. Do yas yield yer ship Peg? yelled Charles..."I do yield ta thee mates", cries Peg, "I yield."
She tried her best all the way back to da docks, to try ans convice us as it were, that she had 'repented of her ways', ans if'n we'd let her off at Buc's Den, she'ld leave her life of a Dread Pirate! har, har, I have heard that there lie before.
She also said, 'who's been swabbin' the decks? yas missed a spot on da decks.' har, har...that was Blind Tom's last job. har, har.

Last edited:

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Cold Steal sighted his bow cannon on the ship we'd been chain' all day, "That Dread Pirate Scar Face Peg", da most fearsome of all da Dread Pirate scum.
His shot went clear through her main sail, then tore through da foresail ans slowed that scowel down ta our likin'!
Well, da whole United Pirate crew gave up a YELL, 'that be ta our advantage now bellowed Legolas, (da one eyed pirate), we has her now mates.'
Ready a broadside as we pass her mates, said our ship's Captain Kat, (one 'of Capt. Trinsic's most trusted ship Captains and her ship, "Sudden Death", is as fine a ship as sailed outta Red Skull Bay and with a fine crew from The Jolly Roger Inn's best United Pirates.)
That bein' said... I return ta me story...'oh yes,' we hit's Scar Face Peg wid a broadside ans cracked a hole the size of Jholem in her side. That also set the deck ablaze wid' fire ans smoke so thick, yas has terrible trouble tellin' who it was we be firing arrows at? "Lay hold of da graplin' hooks mates", cried Charlles Hunter, our First Mate.
It was at this point, I am supposin'... dat Charles Hunter ans a butch of da crew, includin' Billy Bones with his fellows dat swung over ta the crippled vessel ans fought it out, toe ta toe wid' Scar Face Peg's best crew, (whats was left 'of dem har), ans finally cornered Peg near the aft railings. Do yas yield yer ship Peg? yelled Charles..."I do yield ta thee mates", cries Peg, "I yield."
She tried her best all the way back to da docks, to try ans convice us as it were, that she had 'repented of her ways', ans if'n we'd let her off at Buc's Den, she'ld leave her life of a Dread Pirate! har, har, I have heard that there lie before.
She also said, 'who's been swabbin' the decks? yas missed a spot on da decks.' har, har...that was Blind Tom's last job. har, har.
I resemble that comment! har har...*belches & farts at the same time* oops, har har.