• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

High loot Monster not requiring a lot of skill

tombomb84

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello! I am a returning player of late trying to play a little more. I gave a friend of mine an extra account I had. He has a legendary tamer and a really good Cu and Dragon, but uses the Cu mostly. What are a few high loot monsters and there locations that are easy to medium difficulty for him to get going?
Any replies are appreciated, Thanks!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Go to spawns with other players and grab the loot at the end with a bag of sending.

DeadThing

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I know Miasma is a popular option for farming. I always get to it via a rune library. So I'm not sure how to get there completely on your own. He spawns fast so most people are willing to share the kills. I also enjoy blood elemental in shame or the blood dungeon. My personal go to is the 2nd level of the wisp dungeon. Everything down there is pretty squishy, even the paragons, but there's a lot of powerful magic going around so be careful. The mana dumps can be deadly. Also a caution for miasma. Hes got poison amd mortal strike so healing can be tricky. Hope some of that helps =)

North_LS

Journeyman
miasma is definitely a good one. swoop is easy but time consuming. gdragons and balrons in blackthorns dungeon are easy and you get the occasional minax arty drop off them.

North_LS

Journeyman
Oh, speaking of Blackhorn's Dungeon, is it possible to get mounts/pets in there?
yep. on the tram side, theres a hitching post in the entry room where you can claim pets. on the felucca side you can just ride in without the autostable nonsense.

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, speaking of Blackhorn's Dungeon, is it possible to get mounts/pets in there?
If you use a public "corrupted crystal portal" - with "dungeon blackthorn" - you can get in mounted and / or with your current pet(s) in "tow".