• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] High End Gorget/Mempo

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I'm looking for a gorget/mempo with the following:

SI 6+ (this is a must have)
MR (optional but will pay more if it has this)
LMC (optional but will pay more if it has this)
Phys 4
Fire 25+
Cold 20+
Poison 2
Energy 16

I'm willing to pay very well for a gorget/mempo that fits these requirements.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Conner, I'm away this weekend and just checking the boards. I'm almost positive I have a gorget like this on catskills. I'll check my stock on my return Monday.

C

Connor_Graham

Conner, I'm away this weekend and just checking the boards. I'm almost positive I have a gorget like this on catskills. I'll check my stock on my return Monday.
Great. Let me know what you find.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ek, so close

sr5, hpi5, si7 11-23-21-7-3 mage armor

and

sr4, si8 13-21-19-8-20

C

Connor_Graham

Close but not quite. The resists are just a little too low for my needs.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sorry i couldnt help bud. Im assuming this mempo is for your Sammy, in which case I feel your pain. Took me quite some time to find one that'd work right, and even longer to find an "exceptional" one for my layout... Good luck and i'll keep an eye out on Cats for the piece for you...

C

Connor_Graham

sorry i couldnt help bud. Im assuming this mempo is for your Sammy, in which case I feel your pain. Took me quite some time to find one that'd work right, and even longer to find an "exceptional" one for my layout... Good luck and i'll keep an eye out on Cats for the piece for you...
I appreciate that. I guess in the meantime I'll use the 94 resist mempo (with 19 LRC lol) I was selling a while back to fill in the holes so I can swap out the jewels that have resists and get some other needed mods. That should hold me until I can find what I want.