• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hide n Seek Contest - Win Stuff!!

Q

Qute Pi

I'm gonna hold a hide and seek contest tomorrow (Saturday) at 5pm ctr / 6pm est. at my sim Kaila Ashhouse called My Little Dot.

I have 166 boxes set up. I will hide, guests will seek. :mf_prop:

We will have 4 rounds.
The 1st round consists of 10 hide n seek games. The winners of the 10 games will continue to the next round.
The 2nd round consists of 7 hide n seek games. The winners of the 7 games will continue to the next round.
The 3rd round consists of 4 hide n seek games. The winners of the 4 games will continue to the next round.
The 4th round will consist of 1 hide n seek game. The winner will receive a mystic tree!!!

Throughout all the games bonus prizes will be given out to the winners of the individual games. I will call out the bonus prize prior to the round. The bonus prizes are: 2 afghans, 1 tiger, 2 bday cakes, 1 boxed cannon, 2 war tables (unsure what category they work in), 1 campfire and 1k cash.All players who participate will receive a cheetah. (34 available)

I hope to see you there! Bring your friends!! :thumbup1:

Edit to add:
HAVING ANOTHER HIDE N SEEK CONTEST!
Sunday 7-6-08 5pm ctrl / 6pm est.

Still working on prizes. The least there will be is:
2 bday cakes, 1 tiger, 1 campfire, 2 war tables, 2 bronze cat anniversary statues, and a tree.
Same rules in original game apply.
Cheetahs for anyone who doesn't make it past the 1st round.
misschris donated some rare pets!! We got another Tiger, Pink Poodle :O and Robot Dog! :O
I also have a gnome, cannon, and maybe a couple of extra things!
We require at least 15 players to start.

If anyone has items they don't need and would like to donate, I would love to add them to the prize list. Thanks!

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a fun idea QP!! Hope lots of people show up to play...anyone seen gensi?

A

Aster

That sounds like a blast Qute Pi :) I'll put up a news entry on the main page that goes to this thread.

Q

Qute Pi

Well that went well! :)
Stella Harvey was our Mystic Tree winner! She also walked away with bonus gifts, A boxed cannon and an Afghan!

Our other bonus winners:
Johnieboy; bday cake and war table, Mandi K; Afghan, bday cake & cannon, ZZ Amy; campfire, Shorti'; Tiger, Trevor; war table and everyone else who participated received a cheetah!

Thanks to everyone who played! It was fun. I think I'm going to have another one on Sunday. Already looking around my sims to see what extra things I still have. Of course a Mystic Tree will be involved...and cheetahs. lol.

M

MandiK

That was super fun! Thanks for the fun & the awesome prizes! Hope we do it again soon! :)

E

EgtBallShark

Shucks...i missed it!! Sounded like it wouldve been fun!!!

Q

Qute Pi

HAVING ANOTHER HIDE N SEEK CONTEST!
Sunday 7-6-08 5pm ctrl / 6pm est.

Still working on prizes. The least there will be is:
2 bday cakes, 1 tiger, 1 campfire, 2 war tables, 2 bronze cat anniversary statues, and a tree.
Same rules in original game apply.
Cheetahs for anyone who doesn't make it past the 1st round.

If anyone has items they don't need and would like to donate, I would love to add them to the prize list. Thanks!

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a bunch of cakes and cheetahs. Not sure what else, I can meet you on my storage sim sometime this week, YIM me. :)