• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

[Auction] Hidden Valley Auctions #11

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Back now; updating standings :)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Still updating; as of 7:01, all items except 2, 8, 12, 34, 55, 69, 72, 106, 133, 141, 144, 171, 174, 294, and 298 were closed.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
but it did not update
I understand, but I have to do the updates manually; any auction, there's going to be a lag between the auctioneer updating and the real high bid, if bids are coming in while the update is being done.

BadBart

Journeyman
@DJAd will you at least let me have one of the bottles so i can have the full set since it did not update and you won the full set already??:please:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Ok, everything's updated and caught up, and the last item has ended its 10-minute extension. Thanks for another fun auction everyone; I'll have the unsolds up for after-hours purchasing soon, followed by the winners totals. Once those are both posted, I'll start meeting folks at my house - figure in about 30 min. Please contact me via ICQ to arrange pickup; 23573865.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
*moved to end of thread*

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
*moved to end of thread*

Last edited:

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, everything's updated and caught up, and the last item has ended its 10-minute extension. Thanks for another fun auction everyone; I'll have the unsolds up for after-hours purchasing soon, followed by the winners totals. Once those are both posted, I'll start meeting folks at my house - figure in about 30 min. Please contact me via ICQ to arrange pickup; 23573865.
where your house?