• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Hidden Valley Auction 63: Spawning Items, part 5

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the reply, that sucks. But oh well. Sounds like his mistake cost whoever the owner of the book is some gold. I was willing to go to 125M, but all good. :)
ROFL, after relooking at the bids, I guess I was trying to bump my own bid of 73M to 75M? Not sure what happened. I'm a noob!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Ugh I can't believe I missed the post after mine for Y101. I thought I had it based on the first post's update.

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@Keith of Sonoma - Sorry about that. I start tracking every individual bid in a text editor at roughly 8:48, rather than updating the full bid listing - the latter just takes too long in that last flurry of bids, and it helps me keep track of what's in 10 min rule. After things end, I transfer those bids over to the full listing for the final update. MrUber had a bid sitting in the full listing from 8:43; it just happened that between 8:48 and the end of the auction, your bid of 75m was the highest, but not higher than his pre-existing 80m bid.

On a separate note, Y167 corrected from Planters to Oller. :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Keith of Sonoma - Sorry about that. I start tracking every individual bid in a text editor at roughly 8:48, rather than updating the full bid listing - the latter just takes too long in that last flurry of bids, and it helps me keep track of what's in 10 min rule. After things end, I transfer those bids over to the full listing for the final update. MrUber had a bid sitting in the full listing from 8:43; it just happened that between 8:48 and the end of the auction, your bid of 75m was the highest, but not higher than his pre-existing 80m bid.

On a separate note, Y167 corrected from Planters to Oller. :)
All good :)