• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Hidden Valley Auction #10: A Celebration

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thanks everyone! I'm glad you all had fun. :)

Special thanks to the following people for quick payments: @Daegan @spamspamspamspam @Dregg @Big Smoke @chargar42 @DreadLord Lestat @CRoad @ultimakong @Double Blessed @Nine Dark Moons @Tamara @Addax -S-

By the way, a quick note: I offer a proxy service to help those who might be away or sleeping during the auction. At the end of the auction, things get a bit... chaotic. :D If you ever need a proxy, let me know, but please let me know early. If you ICQ to ask for a proxy, and it's a few minutes before or after the end period on the auction, chances are that I won't see the proxy request until after the 10-minute window expires. While each bidder is trying to follow the few items that have caught their eye, I, or any other auctioneer, am trying to follow the entire auction and keep it updated and submit proxy bids, as well as answer ICQ questions, etc. I make my best faith effort to submit any proxies, but if you are able to bid, or have a friend who can proxy for you, please do so. @Pampa DH, thank you for taking over your bidding while I caught up. @Daegan, thank you for being accomdating in this regard. @Charels, my apologies, and I'm glad I was able to make it work out for you. And @BluNtMaN[ATL] , my most sincere apologies; I did not see your proxy in time to do anything with it while bidding was still open on that item.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Ok, it's 3:30 in the morning; I'm heading to bed. :D

@Aldric @Aquarius @Blood Ghoul @Chuchi Corum Drake Kalimana @Feral @Inkboy the Wild @Kahlan @Kayhynn @Kiss @Lady Laurel @Longtooths @Pampa DH Pyro shin @Shumer @slippjeem @SoulWeaver @TanAge @The Turk @UNKNOWN of Atlantic @warwick87 @Waxx @whiterabbit I will catch up with you on Sunday; please contact me - preferably ICQ, or via PM if that's not possible.

Auction #11 will go up on Sunday night - if anyone wants to include any last minute items, please contact me ASAP.

To all sellers in auction #10, I will get your totals ready for you on Sunday, and once all items have been paid for, I'll get the gold to you asap. :)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Whomever it was that asked me about virtue tapestries, please ICQ me; I forgot to write down your name :p

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
NOTE: After-hours purchases for unsold items will end this evening. If you've been eyeing any unsold items, post, PM, or ICQ me asap, before you lose the chance! :)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Reminder, after hours ends tonight; let's say at 8 pm EST, so I can close the books on auction #10. :)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thanks @Corum