• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HI!

M

Medicx2x

looking for a pair of inquisitors umm.. message me on here if your selling or post back

M

Medicx2x

oh brother.. seriously thought IR'S i need them.. someone anyone let me know.

S

Still Frame

Lynk: 342,132
FireCrazy: 0
Everyone Else: 5 (cumulative)
Hold on dude...i must be left off that list. Is it just cuz im in a totally different league? I know those 5 are only bthkiller THINKING he won

S

Still Frame

i dont know i just made those numbers up
And you call yourself a board warrior, you need absolutly NO LIFE!! you need to look up quotes from years ago that have no merit. LEARN FROM BTH

M

Medicx2x

well uhh on the bright side i got the inquisitors now.. this thread can be over.

M

Malador

Oh I see you got them. Do they fit? Is there anything else we can help you find?

M

Mystra

These replies have been brought to you by the people of Great Lakes. Always looking to lend a helping hand !! :danceb:

F

FDAU

Hold on dude...i must be left off that list. Is it just cuz im in a totally different league? I know those 5 are only bthkiller THINKING he won

Aww seig ya missing me? Welcome to FREDS world you may now obsess about me. Carry on.

F

FDAU

And you call yourself a board warrior, you need absolutly NO LIFE!! you need to look up quotes from years ago that have no merit. LEARN FROM BTH
Poor kid. You mean like looking up a quote of you saying you would never cheat? Yeah that would be pointless since we have all seen the screenshots.

S

Still Frame

Poor kid. You mean like looking up a quote of you saying you would never cheat? Yeah that would be pointless since we have all seen the screenshots.
Thank you for your obsession, now log in and get proof that i cheat? Cuz ive been showing plenty of screen shots, where are the itpp's?

S

Still Frame

Aww seig ya missing me? Welcome to FREDS world you may now obsess about me. Carry on.
Aww you know bth, i was running around despise with a troll slayer last night and i thought maybe if you ever logged on it would work on you.

But no i didnt miss you, honestly the only way ive noticed u were gone was that i didnt have to keep reading the same post over and over. Its not like im tripping over anything invisible anymore than usual in game :lick:

F

FDAU

Thank you for your obsession, now log in and get proof that i cheat? Cuz ive been showing plenty of screen shots, where are the itpp's?

The only ones ive seen had there task bars cropped orwere journal shots. Journal shots prove nothing because who knows what you turned off before clicking the pic. Money shots with full taskbars that is the "gold standard" chump. I mean its one extra macro certainly "elite" players such as yourself can manage it if a lowly archer can.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only ones ive seen had there task bars cropped orwere journal shots. Journal shots prove nothing because who knows what you turned off before clicking the pic. Money shots with full taskbars that is the "gold standard" chump. I mean its one extra macro certainly "elite" players such as yourself can manage it if a lowly archer can.
I can't, I play a laptop and I have to hit a function key and print screen to take the screenshot. My text delay is too short to stop and take a screen shot with both hands.

The journal shots will have to suffice for you, because no one cares enough about you to change their practices.

M

Malador

I can't, I play a laptop and I have to hit a function key and print screen to take the screenshot. My text delay is too short to stop and take a screen shot with both hands.

The journal shots will have to suffice for you, because no one cares enough about you to change their practices.
LOL that is not entirely true.

BTH has a one track mind. About 2 years ago he pissed me off with this same broken record about task bars. I forget who he was riding about it then but I went in search of his nemisis in the form of a screen shot program that crops not only the task bar but the title bar too.

So I did change my practices but not because I care about him. As a matter of fact I feel certain he looses sleep over the missing taskbars.

F

FDAU

LOL that is not entirely true.

BTH has a one track mind. About 2 years ago he pissed me off with this same broken record about task bars. I forget who he was riding about it then but I went in search of his nemisis in the form of a screen shot program that crops not only the task bar but the title bar too.

So I did change my practices but not because I care about him. As a matter of fact I feel certain he looses sleep over the missing taskbars.
No i believe you also posted a few pics WITHOUT your taskbar cropped. How'd that work out for ya mal??

S

Still Frame

Umm a journal shot doesnt work this razor, u would have to close your entire client to really hide it. A journal shot would say
Razor: [Last Target]

You're just an obsessive newb who hates the idea of people in a game he doesnt play that might be hiding something from him. Go look at my oaks pics, task bar, time and date nothing to hide.

F

FDAU

Umm a journal shot doesnt work this razor, u would have to close your entire client to really hide it. A journal shot would say
Razor: [Last Target]

You're just an obsessive newb who hates the idea of people in a game he doesnt play that might be hiding something from him. Go look at my oaks pics, task bar, time and date nothing to hide.
Funny how you know how a journal shot would look if your using the aforementioned ittp.
As for not playing i do log in from time to time. Not very often though. People that cheat (like you and Mal) have pretty much ruined the game I loved for me. So keep posting your worthless meaningless screen shots and pretending your good. I'll keep harrasing you both. Its funny that two of the "confirmend" users of ittp's think what they have to say matters to me or any other legit player in this game. You two keep thinking your good the rest of us will keep laughing every time you post a pic.

M

Malador

People that cheat (like you and Mal) have pretty much ruined the game I loved for me. So keep posting your worthless meaningless screen shots and pretending your good. I'll keep harrasing you both.
Is that what you have been trying to do? I hadn't noticed.

I am sorry I ruined the game for you. I did not know I was that much of a threat to the mighty BTH Killer. I promise if you come back I will not attack you at all. Does that make you feel better. Need a tissue?

S

Still Frame

Funny how you know how a journal shot would look if your using the aforementioned ittp.
As for not playing i do log in from time to time. Not very often though. People that cheat (like you and Mal) have pretty much ruined the game I loved for me. So keep posting your worthless meaningless screen shots and pretending your good. I'll keep harrasing you both. Its funny that two of the "confirmend" users of ittp's think what they have to say matters to me or any other legit player in this game. You two keep thinking your good the rest of us will keep laughing every time you post a pic.
Umm of course i know what the journal would look like, i did use it for a short time are u that dense? Sorry we ruined your game by being on an even level with you by giving ourselves mouse wheel last target macros and being able to chug. I know the last target has no use for you seeing as all you ever have to do is double click but without pots you would be even more worthless than you are now. It isnt needed to keep up with your level of play, you're lack of talent shows itself by your template choices. You told me you had 2 mages, why not log on them?