• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HI

• Thread starter Saint of napa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Saint of napa

Hello all!,
I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I took a vacation about 3 years ago, and am now back. I feel like a newb again the world has changed alot in 3 years, I hope you'll be patient with my questions

one question off the bat, though im sure ill find this subject scrolling old posts. should i use(is it worth it) the new kingdom reborn? or the old....
Hopefully some of the players i used to play with are still around and i look forward to catching up, and for the newer players i look forward to meeting you!
SAINT

S

Saint of napa

Hello all!,
I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I took a vacation about 3 years ago, and am now back. I feel like a newb again the world has changed alot in 3 years, I hope you'll be patient with my questions

one question off the bat, though im sure ill find this subject scrolling old posts. should i use(is it worth it) the new kingdom reborn? or the old....
Hopefully some of the players i used to play with are still around and i look forward to catching up, and for the newer players i look forward to meeting you!
SAINT

G

Welcome back.
The game is fairly different now, but still the same in a lot of ways. Fun as always.

If you are used to other games such as WoW, Diablo II or EQ, I suggest at least trying KR. It is improving. Else, just go with the Mondains Legacy 2D client, which is very good still and certainly nostalgic.

G

Welcome back.
The game is fairly different now, but still the same in a lot of ways. Fun as always.

If you are used to other games such as WoW, Diablo II or EQ, I suggest at least trying KR. It is improving. Else, just go with the Mondains Legacy 2D client, which is very good still and certainly nostalgic.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm starting to like the KR client. It has alot more customization options and very nice macros (though not as good as UOA).

I do my adventuring in KR, but I still do my BOD runs and crafting in 2D.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm starting to like the KR client. It has alot more customization options and very nice macros (though not as good as UOA).

I do my adventuring in KR, but I still do my BOD runs and crafting in 2D.