• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi...

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hellos! :heart:

*hugs Freja* You are such a wonderful person! It's been like what, about three years? I know I kind of vanished all of a sudden... Long story short, and this will answer you too Rizzlepoo...

In mid June 2014, I lost my precious Raja while she was sleeping, vets said stroke was the cause. She was 5 years young and ran with me at least 5 miles every other day. Since my pups' name was associated with my UO toon's name, I decided to take break from UO. Life was kind of weird and empty without her around me the rest of 2014. My parents made a trip back to Taiwan for the Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival in February of 2015, so I made a trip there to meet up with them for the festival. Fell in love with Taiwan, again... April 2015 moved back to Taipei, Taiwan. Very nice nostalgic 2 years (dad and mine birthplace, mom is German descent), but I was really missing the northwest. So found my way back to the states around march of this year.

Lucky/unlucky for me, I totally forgot about my UO account. Everything I had was just the way I left it. I was pretty happy, but then I realized I have been paying for my UO subscription for the past three years...

Now I find myself walking around Siege Perilous this past week and goofing off, never gets old... :cheerleader:

Missed you all! Siege Perilous has the best community.

Oh yeah, third day back and I was attacked at the bank, Baal was guard whacked :frown2:, but took me from 120hp to 1hp... Put a big smile on my face. Now that is welcome back I can appreciate!

So much to read up on... But back and around..!

(Where the heck is my little pony?)

P.S. NEON WRITING!

upload_2017-7-2_16-5-5.png upload_2017-7-2_16-5-32.png upload_2017-7-2_16-7-30.png upload_2017-7-2_16-3-14.png upload_2017-7-2_16-5-47.png

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thanks, you two are such sweethearts! *hugs*

It happened so fast and unexpected, that's what made it hard. She was sleeping at the foot of my bed, she let out a short whimper, and then passed away. I got to enjoy 5 wonderful years with her though. :heart:

Tanager! *hugs*

Last edited:

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back, I'm always glad to see a new face or returning face to SP...I myself only rejoined a few months ago after an 8 year break where I decided I needed to do more adulting stuff with my time and have now decided that was a mistake and have moved back into the community, glad I didn't pay 8 years, but starting over with a completely fresh account and nothing has been an adventure! :) glad to meet ya and hope to see you around!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Rizzle Dizzle, I have to catch up on all the publishes I missed. So that requires me to read. Hehe.
I redesigned my little floating Island in the sea of stars house. :cheerleader:I don't know the actual name of the island, but little floating island in the sea of stars sounds good, right? Haha! Harrower huh? I hunted that a couple times, ages ago... Back in my DR days. What a great little guild that was, we were only 5 members, but so much fun! I will probably have to start hunting champs soon, when I get around retraining my skills. My Ninja Mystic Mage is kind of fun, but I think I might go back to a pure mage with inscription again. Thought about a Necro Mage, but only way I'd go Necro is if I had a Grizzled Mare Statuette, part of the Necro outfit, haha! :p

Nice to meet you as well Ol'rac Nnod. :D

MANSBETH! Almost didn't recognize you without the creepy, I mean handsome Viking avatar. So what you collecting now a days? :rolleyes:

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Raja! Long time old friend.

Well, since all these names are coming out of the woodwork, thought I would jump in with a *HI* and Happy Canada Day and Independence Day to my old UO friends as well!

I do miss the 'UO days' with you all - I'm enjoying the new 'kid days' with my family though ;)

I hope everyone is happy, healthy and well.

Famine

Pic of of team Girl Power

(Do not let their cute stare fool you, they are more powerful than anything I have ever faced in life ... As such, they are my master - Famine has been overthrown)

Mi kids.png

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Always sad to lose a fur baby. we always had dogs around our place, as a child there was always two or three around us to chase or to be chased. Because I was in the service I really did not have a dog till I met and married my wife. There was CC a mini greyhound mix before that, but I had to leave him home when I enlisted in 72, was around 85 we got Boo, a german shep mix. She was with us till yr 2000, then Max a border mix, he was 10 when we said our byes, and now Buff, she a border collar, she is 6 now.

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yeah, losing a loved fur baby is hard. Sounds like you had some great pup friends. :heart: It was always sad when a family pet passed. Raja was different though, my first solo pet. Picked her out of a litter of five pups. The breeder said she was the "pick pancake" out of the litter, so I thought why not right? Haha! I had to wait like another 5 weeks or something like that for Raja to be properly winged from her mum. Surprising enough, she was the only one without bi-colored or blue eyes. I wanted a browned eye girl. :p

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Devils Rejects, I have not heard that name in a long while.
I miss those guys! We were more a family then a guild. Wildflower and Otis Driftwood was like the mom and dad of the guild, Tauron was the older brother, Hell's Servant was the trouble-seeking little brother, and I guess I was the middle child. We even made our own small private town in one of the Malas snow patches. DR and NEW2 are the only guilds I have been a part of on Siege Perilous. In fact, I have only been in 3 guilds in all my years on all shards on UO. First guild and only other guild I have joined is my older brother's guild on Napa.

I am too free-spirited and wonder-minded to conform to a guild... :rolleyes:

"Nobody puts baby in a corner!" :p

MANSBETH

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for your loss Lady Raja :(
Hope your back ?
I have been around but not as much as i would like.
Event drops are my thing now, but alas, I don't make many of the events.
I always wondered what happened to you, glad all is good!

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thanks MANSBETH!

Yes, I am pretty much back. Just been catching up on all the publishes I missed. Lots of cool things going on...

Event drop items are really neat, then again, all rare items are pretty neat. I am sure we will do some exchanging of said neat items again in the near future. :D Almost everything I have/collect is always up for sale or trade. I have a small niche of items I keep reserved: rare wearables (female related articles), items with my toon's name on it (usually event or holiday related items, not items through normal crafting), and anything glacial dyed.

And of course, sentimental items like gifts.

:p

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I took NEW2 down, I could not afford the time to run it as I get older and my RL task take more of my energi, so I had to give up NEW2.
If you still want to help new players here, you should talk to Tanager, she was Co-leader in NEW2 too. Tanager is now running NOOB, that follow the old rules for the NEW guilds we had in the past. She do great job with NOOB.
I'm sad you lost your RL Raja, she looks lovely and should had lived way more than 5 years. Loosing good friend hurt.

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thanks Freja! I saw Tanager runs NOOB now. She is doing great from what I have heard. :) Briefly worked along side her, If I remember correctly, I was finishing up on finals and stuff so towards the end I was not as active in NEW2.

Once I get settled in more, I will reach out to Tannie to see where she could use a helping hand, or supplies/items for players new to Siege.

Thanks for showing me your new designs/decorations in your castle and keep, looks wonderful! Didn't get to say it when server went down. *hugs*