• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi.

I

Invertigo

Hey ladies and gents, long time no see. Apologies for not being around the past couple months. Was building a new base in Afghanistan so didn't have phones let alone internet for moral time. Back to my original base and getting ready to head home here within two months. Just wondering how everything is going. PvE and PvP wise. Considering greatly coming back when I get stateside, mainly for the PvP though. Anyways everyone's 2cents count on quality of gameplay and whatnot. If there's enough to keep ya interested for more than 30mins a turn.

L

Lord Drakelord

Well soldier glad to see you are alright. Your last post was a long time ago. as for questions concerning the PvP action I will leave that to others folks that are better then I in that field. In my PM I did however tell you of lands you have to explore beside Felucca. If you been gone a very long time then you going to see wonders that will take a while to check out and quests to complete.

I suggest you do alot of reading at Stratics here and also http://www.uoguide.com. Good Luck Soldier and come back to to the USA safe!

I

Invertigo

Glad to see some old faces, I hope likewise in the PvP community. Looks like I have some catching up to do, are there ways to get old tukono artifacts and anything i may have missed out on?

L

Lord Drakelord

Glad to see some old faces, I hope likewise in the PvP community. Looks like I have some catching up to do, are there ways to get old tukono artifacts and anything i may have missed out on?
Sorry the Tokuno Treasure drops were stopped, but there is the Virtue drops. All the Virtue dungeons earn you credit towards drops, armor and artifacts. Also Doom is easier now, the more damage you do on the DF and peerless there earns you credit towards gettings drops in your pack. I love that place and go ever time I can with PAS.

I

Invertigo

Virtue artifacts eh? Any other interesting "elite" items to upgrade my gear, or is it still pretty much doom and barbed kits?

L

Lord Drakelord

Virtue artifacts eh? Any other interesting "elite" items to upgrade my gear, or is it still pretty much doom and barbed kits?
that about it, the Virtue artifacts are pretty cool, a set of armor that is totally blessed [minus the cape, since its a Humility quest item] and give the wear a full 70 in resist,in all areas, when all pieces are worn. Being its is blessed no need for insurances on it. A full suit is going for like a million in Luna these days.

I really like the luck statue, it will increase the person luck for one hour in game, can repeat it every 24 hours. There a staff that give the person 220 luck when carried. Couple nice shields.

As for Doom, they have fix it so it is easier to get a artifact in Doom. You earn credit for them by the amount of damage you do to the DF or peerless monsters in Gauntlet. I went in last night with PAS and got the hunter's headdress, we pull at least 5 or 6 arties every time we go down there.

As for barded kits, most are going for 2.5 - 3 mil and the luck with getting a decent piece when used is sad. My non-combatant characters wear leather armor made from spined kits and do just as good.

You can see more information about the artifacts at http://www.uoguide.com/Virtue_Armor_Set

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doom, BKits, and Val Hammers for upgrading armor. PvP is meh at best.

Also...if you do factoins and can keep points and rank they ahve faction artifacts you can buy for silver. Nice upgrades too some of them.

I

Invertigo

Factions eh? I miss my old axer/mage gimp prepub 16 in minax, those were the days. Only ****ty thing was getting a new warhorse everytime i got ganked(Only red constantly playin w/ factions back then). How are they working this time around? Statloss, Only one per acct, and I'll more than likely hit up Minax(more for sentimental value than anything else).

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Statloss still 20 mins. Can only be on one faction per account but as many chars as you want in faction.

2 big factions on Sonoma are MX (COP) and SL (SCAM).

I

Invertigo

Just my luck the worst possible scenario happens for my favorite faction. Might have to look into SL to have any chance of doin factions, less there are a few CoM who like the drop and hop tactic.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
COP is MX....worst possible situation for him. There are a few COM I beleive...not many. Then there also a few TB. Smaller numbers than the other two.

I

Invertigo

Not on very good terms with COP in the past. Probably won't change when I get back. Some people prefer quality to quantity.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Good to see your name again around here :)

Wishing you the best!