• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HI Taking New Members

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Evening

My Name is Mare Jade Sky i am the Master of Arcane For Legion of Sosaria. We are now taking new member. we are a role playing guild started my the former Charlie of PGoH. This the link to our message boards http://legionofsosaria.proboards.com/index.cgi feel free and stop by. if you like become a member please leave you name and icq number or yahoo so we many get a hold of you or you can just pm myself or jamie on our boards. we are looking foreword to talk to you

thank you
mare jade sky

"Keep The Dream A Live"

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have all so posted a spot on the broads for all up coming new member can post

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
OK, everybody kiss and make up. Or go find a nice corner and I'll bring the boxing gloves. :lick:

Pulling this thread back on the OP's original track.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well be away for the weekend but if you post on the boards myself Bear of Jamie can guild you