• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hi so i just started playing this game

frostbolt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and i was thinking of picking up spellweaving. where can i get a full spellweave spell book after i finish the quest?

also does anyone have a cheap lrc suit i dont have a lot of money but ill pay for one if i can afford it..

nvm i got my hands on a suit just need a spellweave book now

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can hook you up with a spellweaver book ... It might be missing one spell that you have to do a quest for.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Baja! WOO HOO! *high 5's* :thumbup:

Just a reminder, even if you have a Spellweaving book, you still need to do the quest in order to use the Spellweaving skill; furthermore, the quest is character specific. Completing it with one character on your account will not enable Spellweaving on your other characters (if you have any). Again, just a gentle reminder. Oh yes, I love sake a lot. I'm just saying...