• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hi Pacific

M

McVie

you post on my shard u are going to get me sorry kid
This is funny to me, you have plp that think there so super bad a** that they are worthless cuzz they are scared to die and hut ther e-pen. So they run away and leave there budys to die all the time. I have been on pac for about 2 mounths i have seen u 3 times you died 2 off them and you ran away on a stealther the 3rd. YOUR AMAZING lol to funny.:loser:

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
morrolan was the kind of mage that put on a stam suit max hci ss katana and used specials in duels :(
And we won't say what your "Stam suit" contains... Hey maybe we can get a .... 3rd party... too tell us... you know a LOT of third partys that can help us with the game huh Kyrite...?

M

mutau

You wanna call someone a hack/cheater/scammer, take it up with EA and provide them the info.

But here, calling people those things will get you a nice warning/infract here from me.

M

mutau

ok that doesn't make sense.

I would think that if you didn't cheat, you were trying to keep up with those who did.

Trying to run after someone whose speeding across the screen like a Coil on steroids is putting in some effort, right?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if u aint cheating u aint trying
Jesus man, you just incriminated yourself with that statement... for ONCE I wish Slave girl saw this and reported you. I sure don't have to time to call EA and whatever. Your irrelivant at this point.... even if I spelled it wrong.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

and for the record only person who can bring fl back is cypher

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nothing against Cyph.... But seriosuly.... HAHAHAHAHAHA

He is the most forgotten GM, I totally forgot about him.

You have no say who can do what. You can't even play the game without steriods.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really though you should get your own guild name

FL is FL nothing else

Its not a great idea to bring something back that isnt meant to come back

R

Rumpelstiltskin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nothing against Cyph.... But seriosuly.... HAHAHAHAHAHA

He is the most forgotten GM, I totally forgot about him.

You have no say who can do what. You can't even play the game without steriods.
tesla you have no right to comment on pvp because u don't pvp...
in game your a worthless tard who was in a zerg guild....

cypher was a good gm a great gm thb when he left fl died

0tchy

man, all this talk about FL an such not reminds me of the good ol days.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

He was a GREAT GM, and I always said that he should have been the lone GM. Sadly he was held down by two others, Waxinor and Arycke.

Dude, I have been pvping since WAY before you even started playing. Recently, your right, I haven't been pvping as much. That imbuing is taking up all my time.

And you cheat... ROFL! I am really gonna find some way to report that and get you banned for life.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

He was a GREAT GM, and I always said that he should have been the lone GM. Sadly he was held down by two others, Waxinor and Arycke.

Dude, I have been pvping since WAY before you even started playing. Recently, your right, I haven't been pvping as much. That imbuing is taking up all my time.

And you cheat... ROFL! I am really gonna find some way to report that and get you banned for life.
i been pvping since 98, i been a top pvper on pac since 2000 please we can compare achivments

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i been pvping since 98, i been a top pvper on pac since 2000 please we can compare achivments
Ok, I lied about the banning for life thing, I actually think your an ok guy... But still You can list achievements if you like... I'll make up a fake list to compare if you would like. Either way, neither of us have any proof of "Achievements".

S

SUPRsalad

everyone knows tesla has kids, kyrite... Thats like, nobel-prize equivalent?

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't know if he does or not, but if Kyrite were to turn to cheatin it says bad things for UO.
Ky was stand up when I ran around pac, I imagine he still is.

Gemma, yer F'in hilarious. I actually search out your posts for a good laugh.

Tesla I started in late 98, left pac in 06. I never heard of you.

Istoli/Anubis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i love you morro. wish we got to pvp more together. i still remember the first time i killed you. hehe :heart:

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

cypher wasnt even a GM.. he was a battle leader, and a horralbe one.. i was there. anybody could take the crew FL had and win a fight.. the kid was far too softly spoken and far too egotistical to be a good GM or BL. kiss more ass please.. ooji was a great BL a great GM...

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only person in the same league as ooji as a FL gm was Dracus.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only person in the same league as ooji as a FL gm was Dracus.

ooji>dusith>dracus

Dracus' time was a fun time but ooji all in all was a better gm in the end

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

ooji>dusith>dracus

Dracus' time was a fun time but ooji all in all was a better gm in the end
i honeslty think what it really boils down to is the fact that ooji is a good person. ive never had the honor of following the guy into battle, he wasnt very active when i was in FL. but the fact is, even when i was on the oposing side ooji was always respectful. when you can find a guy who can be a battle leader, pvper, diplomat and be able to do it all without letting it get to their head, youve got the makings of a great GM.

Albino

Visitor
You last visited: 08-04-2007

Been a while :p

I wondering who was still around that I used to PvP with/against. I'm playing Darkfall now on NA-1 and I'm surprised at the lack of old Pacific players. Any of you guys on there under different names?

-Morrolan

Hahaha, I'm responding to a 10 year old post, but if you come back to this Morro, you might not remember, but you made a guild called WMD [We Make Donuts] and I remember feeling so legit when you recruited me just right outside of yew gate haha, I was just a little 16 yo kid. (Guild title was Churro hahaha, and everyone had a title that was a donut of some sort or a pastry if i recall)

Albino was my name, named because I was a necro/mage in vamp form. *Cough insanely OP, but I loved pain spiking a person at 20% health lmao*

Also Anubis I remember you! If I remember you were always pwning noobs on ****ty internet connection and mediocre gear and you coached me on 1v1 tactics and I remember it forever changed the way I played the game.

Guilds I was in:
PaiN (Widget was a dope GM, but guild was constantly struggling to control champ spawns lol)
G!B (Casper/Nicole? was always good to me and the guild was legit and the world pvp fights for idocs or champs were insane)
s.G (I forgot the name of the GM, but I believe Anubis was in the guild as well)
=I= (I remember being in this guild with Anubis as well, elite group of guys if i recall, just wasn't very active)
WMD (Probably the most fun I had cause it was an elite group of guys just constantly dominating often times, against numerical odds.)

Other guilds I remember:
CB (Clan Blood)
NME (No Mess Ese)
SyO (Sybarite Order - my first guild, but not pvp based)
GoL (Guardians of Light? - I just remember this being a zerg guild with a bunch of noobs, but had like a **** ton of members)
Pacific Killing Co. (Fun guild that owned a house outside of yew gate upon which there were multiple battles)

Couple of names that I'll always remember aside from the already mentioned because they helped me become a better pvper, or all around player, or were just extremely memorable for either being a meme or constantly pvping:

Kenshin Himura
Baron (I remember this dude used to take 50% hp with an axe swing on all the mages lol)
Kaladan (Was in NME [No Mess Ese], but was always my ride or die in 2 v X skirmishes.
Digileo (previous FL gm? I remember this dude chased me for legit 20 min, just couldn't outrun the guy....)
Doppel (Just remember this dude wreaking havoc in bucs den and he was in CB, was always kind to me)

Guild members from PaiN I'll never forget:
Briza Songblade
Nausea
(The most motherly guildies I've ever experienced on an MMO :heart:)

Good times I'll never forget, wish we could redo it again!

Last edited: