• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi my name is Mickey, what's yours?

• Thread starter Fangs McWolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Fangs McWolf

Okay so I go to TTC for my gag buying needs.. I get there and Mickey ambushes me, telling me his name (which I already knew) and asking what my name is...

Well gee Mickey, I don't know. Suppose it would help us both to remember my name if there was a name tag floating above my head?

The trolley games are fun you say? For you maybe. For the rest of us, it's only fun if we get a game that we like.

Oh and that's funny, saying that you better hurry off to stop the cogs. Sorry Mickey, but I've never seen you in a battle with the cogs. Not only that but all you did was wander off to another part of the playground.

Then you want me to say hi to goofy for you? What do I look like, a messenger? Why can't you go over to the speedway and say hi to him your own damn self?

Oh so even though I never told you my name, you say it's a great name and you even knew it? How come you didn't know it when you asked me what it was and how did you learn it when I didn't tell it to you?

I do appreciate your liking what I'm wearing though.

Now you tell me that I can earn a bronze star if I help take over buildings? Um, I have a spinning gold one, why would I want bronze?

"Whew, I just stopped a bunch of Cogs, I need a rest." Are you kidding me? I refer again to the fact that I've never seen you battle them.

S

soupandquackers

He told you he liked your outfit?! Mickey has gone crazy

R

rainwatercat

ok, i lied about going to sleep. :D i had to respond to this thread first.

i actually heard a new one from him today. he told me at 11am (my time) that it was time to give pluto his dinner...

S

Squeaker

Ahh, the sarcasm of a slightly depraved mind. Love it!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Has anyone noticed how STINGY mickey is? Next time your in TT central ask him why he wont let any other mice wear shoes! Thats discrimination. How is he more important then the rest of the mice? What are they custom shoes because he was born with a limp?

And one more thing. Why can we make black cats on Halloween and not black mice? Again with the discrimination. Mickey is a race all by himself.

Stingy *******!

F

Flippers

Please... a little respect for the elderly.

It can happen to you someday.

I've always felt on mickey's bday we should be able to make black mice, and on daffy duck's bday we could make black ducks.

H

Holocog

Heh, my sf was trying to use Fraps, and everytime she started, Mickey would walk in front of her and say "how are you doing" "I like your name" "I just stopped a bunch of cogs"(she ended taking that video and naming it Stupid Self-Centered Mouse, but never pblished it) Maybe Mickeys worried that if there are other black mice, people will forget about him:stir:

F

Fangs McWolf

I've always felt on mickey's bday we should be able to make black mice, and on daffy duck's bday we could make black ducks.
On Halloween, we should be able to make black toons (cats, dogs, meece, etc).

On Christmas, we should be able to make white toons (always white).

On July 4th, rainbow colored toons (rainbow striped).

On St. Patty's day, should be backwards, where you are forced to have only shades of green. But you get a bigger variety of green to pick from (but always start off with puke green).

On Feb 14th, only red, but different shades.

On Turkey day, only allow fat toons to be made.

It could be fun! :D

S

SSniffleslam

methinks that you've thought way too much about this...lol :lick:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

On St. Patty's day, should be backwards, where you are forced to have only shades of green. But you get a bigger variety of green to pick from (but always start off with puke green).

I love the comcept. I would definately have a more rounded toon family.

S

SSniffleslam

Believe it or not, last night, when Mickey talked to me, that was the first time I really thought about it.
Well, there's a couple that I've thought about...One is Minnie when she says "Is that a jellybean on the ground?" Just makes me wanna shout, "WHERE? WHERE?" I really need that one jellybean, you know?

There's another one she says that annoys me too, but it may just be the anal english teacher in me - "The fog is rolling in at THE donald's dock" Wouldn't it sound better to take the "The" out...or when there's a big cheese invasion ending its: "THE THE Big Cheese invasion has ended...."

OR I could just be crazy....

F

Fangs McWolf

Well, there's a couple that I've thought about...One is Minnie when she says "Is that a jellybean on the ground?" Just makes me wanna shout, "WHERE? WHERE?" I really need that one jellybean, you know?
Okay you know someone is hard up for jellybeans if you offer to give them beans (via unite) if they'll run around the playground yelling "Please be my friend!" for 5 minutes... and then they do it.

There's another one she says that annoys me too, but it may just be the anal english teacher in me - "The fog is rolling in at THE donald's dock" Wouldn't it sound better to take the "The" out...or when there's a big cheese invasion ending its: "THE THE Big Cheese invasion has ended...."

OR I could just be crazy....
Haven't noticed the Minnie one, but the one about the BC invasion I've noticed multiple times.

S

SSniffleslam

Okay you know someone is hard up for jellybeans if you offer to give them beans (via unite) if they'll run around the playground yelling "Please be my friend!" for 5 minutes... and then they do it.
Oh wow! I think I'd rather ride the trolley...or fish...but then again, my kiddo would do that just for the fun of it, and then laugh because her friends list is full....I could really see her doing that.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you think they read these forums for ideas?
I know they don't. One thing Greg said during the HoC that struck me as odd was they aren't allowed to listen to suggestions (Disney too afraid of being sued for intellectual property, I guess). When we were feeding him questions, a few of them he said "I shouldn't have seen that" to.

Z

ZippyW

HEY!!! NO BASHING MR. MOUSE!! I WON'T STAND FOR IT!! YOU SHOW SOME RESPECT!! Mr. Mouse happens to be the Commander in Chief, organizing the troops, planning the strategy, and settling arguments about who stinks! He has other things to do than to tell you how PRETTY you look!! HE HAS INVASIONS!! He has new troops who are CONSTANTLY whining about what name they get and why can't they say doodoo!!! You should be HAPPY, yes, even THRILLED, to have him even acknowledge your presence! SHAME, I SAY.... SHAME!!!

F

Fangs McWolf

HEY!!! NO BASHING MR. MOUSE!! I WON'T STAND FOR IT!! YOU SHOW SOME RESPECT!! Mr. Mouse happens to be the Commander in Chief, organizing the troops, planning the strategy, and settling arguments about who stinks! He has other things to do than to tell you how PRETTY you look!! HE HAS INVASIONS!! He has new troops who are CONSTANTLY whining about what name they get and why can't they say doodoo!!! You should be HAPPY, yes, even THRILLED, to have him even acknowledge your presence! SHAME, I SAY.... SHAME!!!
Ummmmm... Okay....? I still think that mouse isn't all there. He seems a bit too happy (always laughing and smiling, never seen him sad). I tend to wonder if he's been smoking something, if you get what I mean.

M

Minette the Mini Cat

Shame? on us or the mouse? The mouse is the outcast!! Have u ever seen a huge mouse w/ shoes in toontown? (I think not) Try to read this whole forum to see what I mean......... the shoes are very important to that oddball mouse! he stands out to much, cause he is more important then us.. :coco:
(or that goes through his head)

C

Crazy Fireball

I like those idea, and with this whole mickey thing, its kinda weird because they all talk about echother, daisy says like, Where goofy, and goofy says D'oh! I forgot about mickeys breakfast! Well maybe you should remember those things, cuz to me having breakfast with the CEO of TT, is pritty damn important, dont you think?

If they are going to act with echother then why the hell dosnt the toontown people make it so they DO Sometimes get together and not say "Do'h Forgot Breakfast again!"

I Think you should tell this to disney. Maybe there a little crazy and think that like, they do meet up when there to looking :)coco:)

C

Crazy Fireball

I like those idea, and with this whole mickey thing, its kinda weird because they all talk about echother, daisy says like, Where goofy, and goofy says D'oh! I forgot about mickeys breakfast! Well maybe you should remember those things, cuz to me having breakfast with the CEO of TT, is pritty damn important, dont you think?

If they are going to act with echother then why the hell dosnt the toontown people make it so they DO Sometimes get together and not say "Do'h Forgot Breakfast again!"

I Think you should tell this to disney. Maybe there a little crazy and think that like, they do meet up when there to looking :)coco:)

Ummmmm... Okay....? I still think that mouse isn't all there. He seems a bit too happy (always laughing and smiling, never seen him sad). I tend to wonder if he's been smoking something, if you get what I mean.
LOL! I Am betting they all do XD

F

Fangs McWolf

Where goofy, and goofy says D'oh! I forgot about mickeys breakfast! Well maybe you should remember those things, cuz to me having breakfast with the CEO of TT, is pritty damn important, dont you think?
Sure he didn't mean that he forgot to MAKE breakfast for Mickey?

S

SSniffleslam

Sure he didn't mean that he forgot to MAKE breakfast for Mickey?
Why should Mickey be the only one who has his breakfast made for him? I like breakfast too...Some waffles, some eggs, some bacon, and DEFINITELY some coffee....Why doesn't he ever offer to make me breakfast?? It's hard work fighting all these bosses, dern it! All Mickey does is wander the playground looking a little dazed and confused....I agree, maybe he has had something to improve/alter his mood!!

M

Minette the Mini Cat

Justa happy big mouse with problems huh?? And some breakfast for our toons... perfect. They cant eat anything.... so lets make them invent something that makes virtual food then make it real!! :stir: But really... only $10 a mnth for free food! What a deal. But no. Mickey should have no bigger responsiblities then us, we are the 1s saving his ttc from cogs!

S

soupandquackers

I wish they would pay more attention to turkey day. We get phrases when we get christmas stuff, and not even a turkey shirt!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I think they should make a shirt for mice for turkey day that says EAT ME!

And going back to the shoes. My dogs are barkin after running thru all those dern playgrounds doing all those tedious tasks. Why can't I wear CLOGS too? What are they affraid of? I might sprain my ankle? Or are they worried my poor lil monkey will get Athletes foot from all the running and dancing?

How bout some TT Olympics? Like who can throw the furthest pie and pick up the most piano's?

R

rainwatercat

I think they should make a shirt for mice for turkey day that says EAT ME!
LOL! if they make that shirt i want it! :hahaha:

And going back to the shoes. My dogs are barkin after running thru all those dern playgrounds doing all those tedious tasks. Why can't I wear CLOGS too? What are they affraid of? I might sprain my ankle? Or are they worried my poor lil monkey will get Athletes foot from all the running and dancing?
i personally wouldn't mind some comfy sandals for all my toons. with all those cog parts all over the streets, some toon is bound to hurt their foot.

Z

ZippyW

Sorry, but as the PRESIDENT of TT, Mr. Mouse gets some perks, which includes breakfast and shoes. I think he should also get a luxury car courtesy of Goofy's Speedway so that he can motor around the streets of TT and check and see which of you lazy bums are just loitering around the playgrounds asking for jellybeans to be thrown. Yes, he sometimes looks confused or dazed, but so would YOU if you had to keep up with sneaky people who are constantly submitting questionable names, endless invasions, toons who are glitching, using software to stay in Nutty River 24/7, or complaints about lags and discos, and heaven forbid somebody lose some gags because of a disconnect!!! Don't forget that he's the leader of the club that's made for you and me. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

F

Fangs McWolf

Don't forget that he's the leader of the club that's made for you and me. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
That precious leader you worship so quickly has no problem with leaving you a picture of him giving a 1-finger salute (with an offensive note attached) if you happen to part too close to his car.

He's not all goody goody as you like to think. He's a slave driver, I tell ya!

Z

ZippyW

Hmmph.... Are you WITH US or AGAINST US? One or the other!! Pick a side! You a cog sympathizer? I prefer to think of that finger as a #1!!

Actually, I happen to favor Donald. He's a bit more radical. Has that temper. Plus, he's a boat captain. Now Daisy vs. Minnie is a harder choice.

By the way, my 5-year-old son refers to Daisy Gardens as "Girl world." :D

F

Fangs McWolf

Hmmph.... Are you WITH US or AGAINST US? One or the other!! Pick a side! You a cog sympathizer? I prefer to think of that finger as a #1!!

Actually, I happen to favor Donald. He's a bit more radical. Has that temper. Plus, he's a boat captain. Now Daisy vs. Minnie is a harder choice.

By the way, my 5-year-old son refers to Daisy Gardens as "Girl world." :D
Hey, I'm all for fighting cogs and such. Just saying that Mickey isn't the saint you think he is. He makes us do all the dirty work, he doesn't join us in battles against the cogs. He doesn't refund us Unites, SOS's or Racing Tickets if we're disconnected form the TT universe at a bad time. He steals our beans (if your pouch and bank are full, then any more beans are lost, supposedly to a charity or something). Would be nice if we could have shoes (sell HQ isn't exactly easy on the feet you know), a notebook to store our phrases (so we can shuffle around phrases, especially holiday related), ability to buy a storage unit to increase (swap out) furniture, little houses for our doodles, etc. Also wish we could play in the sand and drive our karts on our estates.

So hey, Mickey needs to step it up with treating us cog-fighting volunteers with more gratitude.

Z

ZippyW

Since when does the Commander in Chief participate in battles? What would happen if he were made totally sad and walked around the playgrounds with his head hanging low? How would THAT be for morale?? I'm sorry, but in today's economy, Mickey can't be handing out entitlements right and left. You are lucky you HAVE furniture. And what about those free ice creams all over your estate and playgrounds? Who do you think funds THOSE??? And if we had toon cars zipping around the streets, then we'd have to make Goofy in charge of toon cops, and can you imagine the chaos in THAT??? Then Minnie and Daisy would be visiting toons in the toon jail, and who would be keeping the playgrounds clean and organized??

THIS IS WAR. I would be in favor of health care reform, especially in the Boss HQ, because 8 toons waiting for a 1-laff apple just creates long lines and decreased productivity. I have heard rumors that jellybeans are going to be really tight in the future. You'll be lucky to have enough JBs to feed your Doodles, much less worry about buying more furniture! :lick:

H

Holocog

Since when does the Commander in Chief participate in battles? What would happen if he were made totally sad and walked around the playgrounds with his head hanging low? How would THAT be for morale?? I'm sorry, but in today's economy, Mickey can't be handing out entitlements right and left. You are lucky you HAVE furniture. And what about those free ice creams all over your estate and playgrounds? Who do you think funds THOSE??? And if we had toon cars zipping around the streets, then we'd have to make Goofy in charge of toon cops, and can you imagine the chaos in THAT??? Then Minnie and Daisy would be visiting toons in the toon jail, and who would be keeping the playgrounds clean and organized??

THIS IS WAR. I would be in favor of health care reform, especially in the Boss HQ, because 8 toons waiting for a 1-laff apple just creates long lines and decreased productivity. I have heard rumors that jellybeans are going to be really tight in the future. You'll be lucky to have enough JBs to feed your Doodles, much less worry about buying more furniture! :lick:
:hahaha: Well you've managed to portray Mickey as a hard-working honest person. well Think About it- Where does all of his money come from? From the toons who had to beat the Cfo and decided to share with Mickey.As for morale?? What kind of reputation does Mickey have? He sits around on his lazy bum all day saying useless things that everyone, by now, knows isnt true. Wheres the greatness in that???

S

soupandquackers

The greatness is mickey himself. We wouldnt have TT if not for him.

Z

ZippyW

Exactly, S&Q!! LOL!

"Well you've managed to portray Mickey as a hard-working honest person. well Think About it- Where does all of his money come from?"

Mr. Mouse actually has a VAST amount of JB's, since he was actually the founding toon of Disney. He pays YOU with JB's for tasks and fishing, occasionally handing out unites as a reward for a well-fought CFO battle, and gets a cut back in the form of JB taxes! Fortunately, Mr. Mouse is much better at managing the TT economy than the group of idiots that have been managing the US economy.