[Discussion] Hi, I'm a collector!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

Tribute House

Hi, I'm a collector :)

Chars: Tribute, Belladonna, Blessed Be

Loc: Atl, No pic, srry my browser needs serious updates but the house is in Ter Mur 3rd house east from the gate, nothing over the top but home all the same!

I collect anythng that helps me make more diabolical house designs. I am a sucker for raunchy and hillarious PBD, roses & AOS clothes, I also melt for server births and gritty named event items. After spastically collecting everything that hit the g spot I have finally settled on 2 themes to focus on Undead/Pirates and Mage related items.

Thanks for the thread, great to learn more about everyone's fetishes lol:coco:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 20, 2008
Northern California
Hi, I'm a collector

Name: Assia Penryn

Shard: Atlantic

Favorite items I collect: Special whispering roses, old crafted items and drinks

Location of house/museum: Dragonstorm Manor is near the southeast bridge of Umbra (same location as Manti's on Baja I believe)

B

Beleth of Atlantic

Hello, I'm a collector.

I collect primarily daemon/undead based items (some random evil things mixed in).

My house is located in the Abyss (Warden of the Abyss spot) on Atlantic. I'll attach a picture when I have more time.

The items are scattered throughout the house as I tried to fit them into the theme.

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
Toad Town
Hi, I'm a collector

Name: Bon Iver

Shard: Atlantic

Favorite item I collect: Event Sashes

Location of house/museum: Toad Town!

Attachments