• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Hi guys.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I'm not back, I just found an old email account with Ultima links. Crazy to think that I spent like 12 years of my youth playing this game.. OH WELL.

str

Visitor
Oh I'm not back, I just found an old email account with Ultima links. Crazy to think that I spent like 12 years of my youth playing this game.. OH WELL.
Right?? I began in 1998 when i was 15 years old.. I turned 36 today and Im still logging in occasionally. Chesapeake seems pretty much el muerte so I dont know.. I dont want to have to pay a grip of money to xfer to Atlantic and get to know a whole new group of people, but im bored AF.. im checking out Shroud of the Avatar right now sooooo we'll see

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right?? I began in 1998 when i was 15 years old.. I turned 36 today and Im still logging in occasionally. Chesapeake seems pretty much el muerte so I dont know.. I dont want to have to pay a grip of money to xfer to Atlantic and get to know a whole new group of people, but im bored AF.. im checking out Shroud of the Avatar right now sooooo we'll see
Shroud is terrrrrrible. Nice little cash sink created by ole RG himself. Atl is poppin, good fights nightly. Still some old Chessy players lingering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

str

Visitor
Shroud is terrrrrrible. Nice little cash sink created by ole RG himself. Atl is poppin, good fights nightly. Still some old Chessy players lingering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who're the main players nowadays?? And yeah my macbook cant power shroud plus a youtube of the first steps of the game just confused me af lol so i just deleted it.. My macbook DOES however power UO and UOA (cant figure razor out yet) just fine, actually better than the imaging machine one of the old X guys stole and sold to me here in Arizona.. xquartz and wine and im good to go.

I started a noob bush macer on Atlantic.. everyone seems to be running sammys these days... sadist and I practically invented that temp back in 2003... I remember a duel he and i had a few screens away from an oaks we popped.. barely got him somehow..

As soon as I get some decent time in my schedule I may drop 12 bucks and see whats up but for now its basically all overtime for me.

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi boiz, long time no talkie. Its claire from the old chessy days. There are a few people playing on Atlantic that you may remember from chessy. Army, Amit, Broli, Necro and myself have a guild with a few dudes we picked up along the way. Pretty inactive currently, but we do get on occasionally and kill fools.

Reactions: str

str

Visitor
Hi boiz, long time no talkie. Its claire from the old chessy days. There are a few people playing on Atlantic that you may remember from chessy. Army, Amit, Broli, Necro and myself have a guild with a few dudes we picked up along the way. Pretty inactive currently, but we do get on occasionally and kill fools.
hey bro 249965706 or 726 or something fkin app wont show me my number just says im @strength now.. i just started on atl.. hit me iup

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Still here, but same as everyone else. Too much time for work and kids, and very little time for much else