• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hi from fyr

F

fyr

Hey well I can't log in as a mod here anymore so I had to create an account here. Looks like things have slowed down here somewhat? anyway here I am, married now and loving it :)

S

Sebrina

:thumbup: Good to see you around. Yah, things have been kinda hectic and crazy, but should work out soon.

T

Tancred RedStar

congrats man!

Hey well I can't log in as a mod here anymore so I had to create an account here. Looks like things have slowed down here somewhat? anyway here I am, married now and loving it :)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Ya things have slowed down. Ive moved onto Uoforums and will most likely stay there even if Stratics fixes its forums. Its been awhile now and kinda building a new community over on Uoforums.

S

Sebrina

Hmm, seems that we have more than a few cross-overs here.

Alliegence is to the game and the community, no matter what boards are used. I deeply believe that Stratics will make some great moves forward here in the coming months, but as a reporter for Statics, I look at all avenenues for information, including alternative boards such as UO FORUMS.

I say that with a jest, since UO Forums are not just an alternative, but a true friend to the populace of Ultima Online and others.

I will speak my mind and say what I will say to the community as a whole, and not be limited in some respects about this board vs that board.

Communication without barriers is quite essential here! Though there are confidences of trust that I will not break, I shall still SCREAM from time to time, to get the information that I want of need.

:stir: I will always stir the pot and see what floats to the top!

OK, Terence - Lead News Admin & Mod, lets see about getting our reporter staff shields back up! I know that the tech staff does not want to hear my rantings much more, but I have helped with indicating certain problems along the way.

:stretcher:

We all have to work together, and eventhough, there have been computer breakdowns on my end as well, over the last few months, the idea of things coming back together are always prevelent.

:grouphug:

Namaste

F

fyr

I'll see what I can do, haven't used ICQ in a long time, I might still have it on one of my old machines. :)

F

fyr

Intros: Well Mrs. fyr doesn't play UO but she does play another MMORPG that I like :) She is the sweetest lady I have ever known.