• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi from an old timer

• Thread starter MoonlightMyst
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MoonlightMyst

Hello to all! I once played in the mid 90's - around 2000. I just wanted to stop by and say hi!

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

She does not need to read them...she has lived them.

And I must admit...I am surprised to gaze upon her lovely countenance once again.

I know not the words...

...my breath is broken.

M

MoonlightMyst

Moon gazes upon Morgana with a smile

My dearest Morgana, time has been very good to you. It has been too long.

Moons tries to capture her gaze.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

No, time has not been kind to me.

The years I spent in the Abyss were anything but kind. But I will accept your compliment...and I am very curious as to what happened to you since we last parted.

I had heard that you departed from Sosaria...but, it appears the rumors of your death were greatly exagerated.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Happy Holidays Moon.

I hope you are well.

I miss you.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Moon,

The time has come.

We must set aside our differences. A usurper has risen.

I have remained silent for many years, but I will not stand by and watch this Elf take the throne!

I need your help...and I need the help of all of the "old timers".

Casca must die!

T

Tazar

*listens to screeching noises as swords are sharpened*

As the leader of the Atlantic Britannian Coalition that Supports the Royal Britannian Guard, we will support our leader - Captain Avery! The vile usurper Casca will not have our support.

D

Draken-Korin

Usurper? Apparently I havent been paying attention for oh what the last ummm EIGHT OR NINE years but Im not sure how one can be accused of usurping anything since your so called king ran off forever and a day ago.

Get over Lord British he dumped Sosaria like a bad habit long ago. Move on from that rp storyline.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Usurper? Apparently I havent been paying attention for oh what the last ummm EIGHT OR NINE years but Im not sure how one can be accused of usurping anything since your so called king ran off forever and a day ago.

Get over Lord British he dumped Sosaria like a bad habit long ago. Move on from that rp storyline.
No one knows what happend to Lord British. I met him once in Limbo. But he still reigned at that time.

He may have "ran off", we may never know the truth. But the one thing that is certain...Sosarians should not be subject to this usurper. Casca is false.

There is a legimate heir to the throne...but she will not come forward!

So it falls upon me...a fallen servent of the Crown.

T

Tazar

Catch up on the fiction and I think you'll understand our reluctance... Casca is not the type to lead Britannia into a new age - except maybe the Dark Ages...

D

Draken-Korin

My bad I seemed to have blurred reality with the rp. I always have said I would never have been a good pure rper.

A

Abigail LeFay

MoonlightMyst.

As I live and breathe.

I have to tell you how badly I feel about what I did to you that evening. I sincerely hope that you were resurrected that evening.

Please, go with peace.

Abigail