• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey, this is KidSareez on Project Gorgon, great game.

kidsareez

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I must say, the game has very great ideas. I would love to see this game flourish into my dream game. This game has a lot of potential, you may not say the graphics are the best, but they definitely are great, or great enough for me. I like that the NPC's are more important than the average game, where they just come and go. I haven't been outside the cave because I'm still downloading the world but it definitely is a game I'm going to come back to. Found this game out from Reddit. Eric... one of the creators was talking about the cow warning, and I have to say, that warning is a WARNING. It was scary and I saw a tombstone. Lol

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I must say, the game has very great ideas. I would love to see this game flourish into my dream game. This game has a lot of potential, you may not say the graphics are the best, but they definitely are great, or great enough for me. I like that the NPC's are more important than the average game, where they just come and go. I haven't been outside the cave because I'm still downloading the world but it definitely is a game I'm going to come back to. Found this game out from Reddit. Eric... one of the creators was talking about the cow warning, and I have to say, that warning is a WARNING. It was scary and I saw a tombstone. Lol
Glad your enjoying it! Remember its just in alpha and it will only get better. If you have any ideas or problems be sure make a note in the the in game bug report.