• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey guys...

M

Maldian

Nothing much more to say that I am sorry for not being around here lately. It has been one hell of a ride in the personal life but I am back. I still see that we are having trouble still with getting Stratics back up and running to full potential after the hit.

Thank you SO VERY MUCH ILY for taking control and moving forward with what you have done in my absence. :bowdown:

Now let's see what holds for the future of EQ2 Stratics now....

S

Seleene

Please tell me it's not going the way of the dodo? :bowdown:

I

Ilysess

lol nope no dodo here, im back home now and working on some of the pages today. Soon aj you will be able to do the boring tedious work too! yay lol

M

Maldian

Hey Ily... you have email. I need a response asap. I need to discuss things with you.