• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey everyone!

EM Pallando

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to welcome everyone to forum and that I will make every possible effort to keep up with things here and am looking forward to meeting new players and answering any questions that LA has.

Also I think it goes without saying, but please try to keep everything civil and constructive in both your posts and your attitudes.

Another reminder that while I plan to check into here regularly, a quicker way to reach or notify me is my EM assigned e-mail: [email protected]

Pallando

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weclome to LA! I have a small question! The last EM, I believe his name was Dexter? Did ALL his events during the evenings, which is understandable, since most people work days, but theres a few citizens on LA that do work evenings, and have never been able to pertake an any of his events, even after asking him to switch them around a little bit. Just would appricate it as well as a few others if you wouldn't mind doing some days/evenings so everyone can participate. Thank you :thumbup1: Hope to see you soon!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome, Pallando. Were you the very special announcementon the 17th? And, did Dexter give you the keys to the Event Moderator blog?

EM Pallando

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prime.: While I expect to do most of my events during the evening time (not only due to the reason you mentioned but also in keeping with my other obligations outside of EMing) I do see some earlier-in-the-day events as an inevitability at some point. A big factor is as well player feedback concerning event schedules. Out of curiosity, did you have a specific time in mind?

Basara: Yes and no. A few kinks and details have to be worked out, but in any case notifying players about events or posting fiction should become easier as time goes on (which is what I believe the blog is best used for).

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Pallando if you don't mind could you please private message Petra Fyde and ask her to set your title and could you also please use the same avatar that all the other EMs are using on these forums. It helps to distinguish the EMs from everyone else. Thank You.