• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey Devs take a walk in ATL Luna ...

P

Pojman5

omg..... Maybe you guys just are not understanding me.. I am not trying to be "smart" or run some sort of laundry scheam. All I am saying is - I am buying runics, and crafting to my hearts content.. I am not hiding anything and I am not trying to be "smart" I am simply playing the game that I pay a monthly fee for. Also - I am not "flaunting ownership" of anything. Im not bragging either.. People posted about me and being the open/honest guy I am, I came here and revealed my entire operation. Like it or lump it, it is what it is..

S

Spector_Napa

did u ever consider maybe this guy just purchased the hammers from a broker for cash? maybe he had no idea they were duped? dont just go accusing every last person u see if they have massive amounts of armor. beleive it or not there are richer people out there that play this game and are more then willing to spend money on it to see results fast.

THEN AGAIN he may be a duper i dunno :p just dont go accusing till u got all the facts

G

galefan2004

omg..... Maybe you guys just are not understanding me.. I am not trying to be "smart" or run some sort of laundry scheam.
We understand you just perfectly. We understand that you are bragging about buying illegal items and not getting banned. Maybe you simply don't understand yourself. You admitted to buying the cheapest runic hammers you could find after Stratics was up in arms for at least a week about how those hammers were duped.

All I am saying is - I am buying <DUPED> runics, and crafting <ILLEGAL ITEMS>to my hearts content..
Reading betwen the lines you seemed to miss some words in the original quote.

I am not hiding anything and I am not trying to be "smart" I am simply playing the game that I pay a monthly fee for.
Ahh the "I pay a monthly fee to play however I want" claim. This one usually only comes up when the player actually questions if what they did was appropriate or not.

Also - I am not "flaunting ownership" of anything. Im not bragging either..
Then you must suck with words because all of the posts made by you in this thread so far completely reak of flaunting and bragging about the use of illegal items to make items for sale.

People posted about me and being the open/honest guy I am, I came here and revealed my entire operation. Like it or lump it, it is what it is..
Yes, and what you revelead was that you buy duped hammers to burn for items and then sell the items for outrageous ammounts of gold. While I would like to blame you for this situation I still blame EA. It was EA that created a system where you had to dupe and script and exploit to get decent items in this game. They turned the game from an easily accessible item game into a multi-million rare fest item game overnight and lost 150,000 players in the process. Now they are trying to put final nails in their coffin by banning people that have 1 freaking runic hammer but not banning people that burnt 30-40 runic hammers to sell the items.