• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey CCC

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

Cemetarie rune book is not accessible, and do you have a rune to Tram Savages? Found your safe rune to City of Dead

C

Crystal Canyon

Cemetarie rune book is not accessible, and do you have a rune to Tram Savages? Found your safe rune to City of Dead
Opps, sorry about that. I guess with redecorating I didnt get it set correctly but Ill get that today.

Ill look for your other runes and go make you copies.

Thanks for letting me know!:)

L

Lord Drakelord

Opps, sorry about that. I guess with redecorating I didnt get it set correctly but Ill get that today.

Ill look for your other runes and go make you copies.

Thanks for letting me know!:)
I'm concern no one asked why I needed a rune to Savages, seems there a new quest in the castle, a food taster, and she needs the berries you get from the savages for part of it. I may just sell my little bauble I got from her on some vendor when I get another on Origin. For now I hold on to it and maybe go farm some more berries for the quest when I can't get on Sonoma for some reason.