• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Heritage Token

T

toka

hi all... its me again ;)
annoying with newbie questions :D
but lets go:

i got a heritage token... what is the best? a quiver of infinity or a fountain of life?
i already got a quiver of infinity... did i take another?
how good is that enhanced bandages?

tks
:danceb:

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What Ive always wondered is, what if your already at your skill cap? Say im at 120 vet and I use enhanced bandages. Would it add +10 anyway? Or since Im already at my cap would it be inaffective?

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other items like miners gloves allow you to perform above the cap.

Good question though.

G

grandpa otis

Enhanced Bandage
From UOGuide
Jump to: navigation, search
A special form of Bandages created each day in the 8th Anniversary gift Fountain of Life.

Using them effectively adds 10 to your Healing or Veterinary skills. This bonus can take you over your skill cap in terms of how much you can heal, but NOT in terms of your success chance.

:) this help??

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when i had my sampire, i used enhanced bandies alot, becuase my healing wasnt 120 to make room for the other skills i needed to make the template work. Soloing dreadhorn and proxy, it helped ALOT with the curing the highest lvl poison (name escapes me).

Pariah and I had a bandie farm going to keep up with our need of them. we probably had like 50+ fountains.

of course, all our characters had quivers too.

tough choice indeed

T

toka

i decide to get the fountain of life... i have a tamer and i think this +10 bandages will be very helpfull

tks to all comments, u people are great ;)

G

Green Meanie

you made the right choice in the fountain. You can alwasy share your quiver on multiple chars sure its nice to have one for each. Enhanced bandages arnt the end all but its an ok boost bear in mind the extra skill increases your chance to remove poison as well. I will often run with a set of enhanced aids and try not to use them unless i need to rez someone or i need to cure poison and im outa cure pots.

You should also remember all advise from me will come from a pvp stand point even if its just for pvp becouse in my oppionion pvm is just the spring board to get started on pvp.