• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Here we go again!

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I couldn't help myself. I downloaded up to ML and am going through the long patch to get me up and running. I've only paid for a month, I just want a look around. I've seen some nice screenies of the latest expansion and it does look interesting.

I am kind of hoping that the obvious quietness on the boards isn't totally relevant to the quietness of the shard? Well... one can wish. So some time in the next... well who knows how long this will take to patch... I will be back in the land of Oceania. :thumbup:

edit: Oh and I am trying sooo hard to get Sims to join me for a looking too :) Wish me luck.

B

Benny Lava

OCEANIA HAS TURNED INTO ATLANTIC - HURRY UP AND JOIN THE FUN! :stir:

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey trust me, if ping was no issue I would be playing on Europa...

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am kind of hoping that the obvious quietness on the boards isn't totally relevant to the quietness of the shard
It's not. This forum has always been dead (with the exception of the PvP thread sometimes). More and more players are coming back to the shard every day. There is no doubt the population is going up again after SA, slowly but surely.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've actually moved my main char to a diff shard now and loving it. Surprisingly I havn't had any lag issues.