• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

herding list

• Thread starter imperterritus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imperterritus

Can anyone point me to a list of herdable animals, and approximate herding difficulty? I'm not sure anyone ever collated such a thing, but who knows.

My gut feeling is that herding difficulty more or less corresponds to taming difficulty. Even if correct, not all tamable animals are herdable. I don't think all herdable animals are friendly, either...

I realize that herders are rarer than beggers. My herder is both, and a GM cook too boot. :)

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The list of herdable creatures is the same as the list of tameable creatures. Here is a link to the list of tameable creatures: Animal Taming.

I've never seen a list of herding difficulty, only what to train on at given skill value.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Herders are quite useful, really. My herder has hiding and stealth and ninjitsu and animal lore, so she can llama form then lore greater dragons in wind, herd off the cruddy ones to get guard whacked, etc. Very handy for trying to find good greaters. If I had an elf tamer I'd also use her to grab cu's and move them closer to the sparkly gate.