• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) help

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:wall: help i am stuck at 92.0 cooking. been working at it most of the day now and not one gain :wall:

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everything seems like that.. my blacksmithy is stuck at 95.1 since yesterday morning..

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Skill gain on some skills seems to be broken. I saw a post about it on UHall.
I did recently work up resist to 120 twice so I'm not sure.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:wall: help i am stuck at 92.0 cooking. been working at it most of the day now and not one gain :wall:
Making any type of miso soup will give you a better chance to gain. Just need the fish and an endless decanter of water and you're ready to go.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have taken 3 chefs from zero to GM in my time playing UO. I have always just made plain bread the whole way through. When I hit a wall I would take a day off and work on something else. When I came back it usually worked itself out.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, sounds like what happened to my poisoning about a year ago suck at 80.1 and I never did get it fixed just got a canned response about how gains were random but after three weeks of trying to gain you'd think I'd have gotten a guaranteed gain, I ended up just stoning it off.

My point being don't hold your breathe they'd sooner just write off the few people posting then actually look into a problem. *Cynicism!*

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea i am going to working on my lumberjacking ans swords skill for the next few day and then go back to cooking