• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

help

• Thread starter Chocolate Moose
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Chocolate Moose

is there any way i can get my tameing up really fast?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope. Slow and steady wins the race.

Or in the case of taming, slow and slow.

But if you want instant results, buy an advanced character token (85 taming) and jewel up to 110.

T

this guy

Are advanced character tokens something you have to purchase from the mythic store? For like 10 bucks or something?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only really fast way is to buy an advanced char token. Some players sell them in game or you can buy on the gamecodes website. Otherwise it's a case of knuckling down for some training and possibly adding skill + items if you need to.

Now, if you want help with training the skill, there is a sticky thread above that'll show you what to tame at your current skill level.

Ideally you want to tame in heavy spawn so you don't have to hunt for the next animal to tame. Fresh tames can be killed quickly by setting them on an NPC healer/monster or use a pet to kill them. Some tamers will ask you to release instead because a "pretamed" pet is harder to tame and may give them better gains. Otherwise I just kill the animals after taming them.

To maximise your gains, you can also soulstone skills off your tamer leaving a minimum of total skill points. The fewer total skill points you have in use, the faster you'll gain.

Hope that helps you out a bit, but if you need more specific help, just ask :)

Wenchy