• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HELP! Xsharded and now I cant join factions

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My home shard is Pacific my chars are in COM - I took a Min char off GL 3 weeks ago and it still wont let me join factions on Pac - I get the message your alligence is to another faction. I say punkte on the char nothing - What is my faction term status - nothing. I am trying to put him in COM where the other chars from that account on Pac are. I have spent countless hours in the GM queue to try to get the char looked at and keep getting the same canned response.

There are no other faction chars on the account on GL or any other shard just Pac and they are COM and that is the faction I am trying to join.

Any ideas???

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As you were told on another thread. you have a char in a faction on that shard. it's the only cause of the problem you're citing. most of the information you're providing has no bearing on anything.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
log into the other toons on that shard and take them to fel and check them to see if they are in factions.

simple and easy.

find out which one is in and drop him out.
bing bang boom your fixed!

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of my Pac chars are in COM and the shard I came from GL does not have any faction chars.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
are any of the toons on that account in a guild?

are you sure the guild leader of any guild didnt enter the guild into factions and you just didnt know about it.

again, take all the toons to fel and double check.

also, if your in a guild, make sure that that guild isnt in a alliance with a faction guild, you cant do it anymore, but you use to be able to, and if you are that will block you from entering a faction as well.