• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with uogamecodes

A

Azukra

Hello,

I have a problem when trying to buy items from uogamecodes, it tells my my accounts are less then 30 days old, I have been in contact with EA support, but he was not able to do one thing.

I know this is quite common as I heard a few that got this problem, but I have not heard of any solution as of yet.

Anyone got any idea how to solve it?

Thanks
Azukra

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am also havig problems with UO gamecodes....I enter my UO login info and I keep getting code 99 when i enter in account Info..I have been playing since '97 and STILL cannot get anything from UOgamecodes.Would LOVE the rustic pack but I guess EA doesnt WANT my money for some reason..Plz Help!!!!!!!!!!!

:yell:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On accounts as old as yours it's sometimes necessary to add uo_ to the beginning of your user name to have it recognised.

A

Azukra

My account is not that old, I did try it but it didn't work, any other ideas?

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Maybe someone could tell me whaat error 99 actually is? so that might give me a clue? PLZ...I want the distillery!