• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with seam?

G

I own two houses along the north side inside the walls of luna, i hve then build, and almost seamed, but i cant seem to seam it the last little bit. could someone log into Baja, and take a look at them, i am taking suggestions. i couldnt take pics because currently i am at work. Thank you for any help.

P.S. when you get there, on the when you get to the north wall, it s on the north west corner, you will see them.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I own two houses along the north side inside the walls of luna, i hve then build, and almost seamed, but i cant seem to seam it the last little bit. could someone log into Baja, and take a look at them, i am taking suggestions. i couldnt take pics because currently i am at work. Thank you for any help.

P.S. when you get there, on the when you get to the north wall, it s on the north west corner, you will see them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Those are your houses?
Kudos! Every time I walk by they make me chuckle. Very original.

Can't help you out though, alas.

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
have you tried to take out the wall above the west house door? maybe instead of having the 2 doors next to each other make a grassy courtyard area. You might be able to also not build walls on the 1st row (where the doors are) and move them back one tile, then you can have your roof tiles hang over where you have the wall at now. I have 2 houses next to each other and where your problem is I have a cow pen, so maybe if you dont build a whole wall it will work. Sorry if this doesnt help or confused you. enjoy

G

Thank you, my inspriration behind this was the fact that you cannot build a castle in malas, so i thought, i would have one anyways, but i cannot get the uniformity of a streight wall, and pulling back the wall makes it obvious, what i would like is a look of uniformity even if formed through a virtual illusion, and the cow pen is easy to see through, what i would like to do is figure out a semi real castle object that would go into that space, and leave only the first floor lower foundation as a gap, because the rest should be able to be seamed. i have played witha ton of ideas so far, but any new ideas are welcome. thank you

G

I'll give it some thought over the next couple of days and get back with you if I come up with anything, but as it stands, with the placement of the two houses exactly side by side, the only way I see currently to make it appear to be one solid wall running across both plots would be to move the front (south) wall on the left hand plot inward (north) one tile and place some grass tiles along the edge there.

Also, what level do you have the straw roof tiles at? Might want to raise them up a level or two in the tool, that way the walls by the innkeeper won't bleed through the roof tiles.