• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with rating this pet please

S

sinalong

Hi all, I only have one Dread mare in my stables and need to rate her. If she is not all that I do not want to waste time training her and will look to buy better...Many thanks.

hp 521
st 521
int 125

75/34/38/50/44....... Do u think it would be easy to buy a better mare?

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, I only have one Dread mare in my stables and need to rate her. If she is not all that I do not want to waste time training her and will look to buy better...Many thanks.

hp 521
st 521
int 125

75/34/38/50/44....... Do u think it would be easy to buy a better mare?
Honestly?

The only thing about that Dread War Horse, that .... catches my eye, is the Physical Resist of 75.

S

sinalong

Thanks for the relpy, I got her hp wrong they are 622. but she is still pants I guess I will be outside the bank looking for a replacement :)

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok here are stats for 33 Dreads I have Tamed

Best AVG
HP 643 605
Str 550 525
Dex 125 105
Int 159 129
Phy 75 69
Fire 39 30
Cold 40 31
Pois 60 55
enrg 50 46

Rem these are all pre train stats but they should help you get a good idea what a good dead might look like.

hope this helps

S

sinalong

Dam Weins makes mine look like a nag, dont suppose your best is for sale :)

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forgot the R dread dead dead dread LoL

anyhow the best wasnt all on one pet that was just the highest out of all the 33 sorry if it looked misleading

I wish the best was all on one pet

Ah well