• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with my Template.....

• Thread starter imported_kinney42
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_kinney42

Weapon 120
Parry 120
Bushido 120
Necro 40
Spirit Speak 100
Tactics 100
Chiv 100

My question is.....This leaves 20 points left over and I can't decide where to put them. 120 Spirit Speak or 120 Tactics. Leaning more towards Spirit Speak.
Also is having 100 Chiv just a giant waste of points? Would 80 Chiv be enough? If so then thats 40 points to toss somewhere! AHHH!!! Decisions!!

I

imported_kinney42

20 more points in Necro is an excellent idea but what spells would I be using that would need 60 necro? I was kinda just looking to use Curse Weapon to suck the REDICULOUS amounts of life back to myself. Are there any other necro spells that are good for a warrior? other then Vampiric Embrace and Curse Weapon.

Which reminds me.....Does wraith form suck mana back when you damage an opponent with a melee weapon or with a spell?

G

Wraith form leeches mana from weapon and spell damage.

You could use the 60 necro for summoning familiars, shadow wisp needs 50 necro and ss, which helps with mana; and dark wolf needs 60 necro and ss, which gives +5 stam regen.

I

imported_kinney42

wraith form leeching mana from weapon......thats all I needed to hear!
Summoning familiars is somthing i didn't think about. excellent idea!
Looks like 80 chiv, 60 necro, and 120 SS for me!
Thanks very much!

G

Also don't forget you can use jewelry items that give a + to skills. Like Midnight Bracers for example give I believe +20 Necro and +20 Spirit Speak so with the bracers onyou could keep your SS at 100 and put the whole 40 extra points into Necro which will bump it to 80 Necro and then put the bracers on and it will bump you to 100 Necro and 120 Spirit Speak. At 100 Necro you can cast pretty reliably Evil Omen.

G

Midnight bracers only give +20 necro, they have no ss on them.

The mark of travesty can have +10 necro and ss.