• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with colors please...

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
I am afraid my eyes are not the best anymore and I sometimes have problems to see if colors ingame match exactly or are a little different (specially hard with collections).
I heard there was some tool that would identify a color for you (probably in numbers?).
Well, if this is legal to use, would someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Hephaistos of Europa

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If you run the Enhanced Client with Pinco's UI, it has a Hue ID function that will give you the RBG values as well as the Hue ID.

Case in point:

The Hunter Green Pigment (Compassion dye) is R:96 G:159 B:102 ID:1936
The Black and Green Pigment (Pub 73 Cleanup dye) is R:128 G:159 B:96 ID:1979

However it is VERY difficult to tell the difference in the two colors just by eyesight alone.

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nevermind, I found it, thanks...

Btw, the UI is amazing I have to say, I will need a year to learn how to use it but it is very promising...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Go to the Actions Menu and click the scroll arrows until you get to the Pinco's UI section and it will be the Get Hue ID icon. Just drag it out to a hotbar slot and you're good to go.