• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with Beacon of Harmony Quest

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UPDATE: The Quest worked after I logged back in and I completed it.

I am trying to do the Beacon of Harmony Quest to learn the Bard Masteries of Peacemaking. I have 90.1 in Music and 92.5 in Peace. I started the quest, but nothing happens when I Peace the Mongbats. I have tried area and target with no indication that I have Peaced the 5 Mongbats required for the Quest. I do not have the Bard Masteries Book, because it tells me I will get it upon completetion of the Quest. Am I doing something wrong on this quest? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Katrena

Last edited:

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check your quest status to verify you have completed the quest. Then return to the quest giver and he will give you the reward. ( It works with targeted peacing)
May need to wait till the mongbat actually flags you before peacing it. Also needs to be 5 different mongbats.